Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tom

This is a story i started a long time ago and just found it laying around my room!...to find out what its about you have to read the intro...Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Tom

Chapter 3 - Tom
“Askanomarensolu…” Tom was chanting before his mom Cynthia barged in his room. “MMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Tom cried “You ruined my transition circle… I need it to make my fire spell!!!” Tom has mastered a heal spell an ice spell a binding spell and a spell that makes a mystical sword appear in the spell casters hand. When you master a spell you don’t need to say any words; but you still need to have a circle.

“Sorry son but can you pick up a couple of books from the bookstore?” Cynthia asked.

“Do I have tooooo?” Tom begged


“Oh Tom don’t be so lazy we live 3 buildings from the book store… I need some books on cooking so that your father doesn’t come home with food for nothing”

“But mmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa…”

“I’ll give you enough money for some spell casting books” Cynthia broke in. Right when Cynthia started waving some money around in the air Tom snatches it and speeds out the door. “That boy will do anything for the sake of spell casting… I still wonder why I let him do it in the house… Well I’ll let it slide for today because I mean it is his 14th birthday after all” Cynthia whispered to herself. Almost there Tom thought but right at the entrance was a thief disguised as a beggar. The second Tom got near him the beggar snatched his money and ran into the woods. But the beggar didn’t know that Toms secret transition circle was in the woods; and they were headed right for it!

“Ha gotcha now” Tom said as the thief entered the circle and Tom quickly cast the binding spell and then the mystical sword spell.

“Please, please spare me… I see you’re a sorcerer… I will give you these special sorcery gloves; they will keep you warm in the cold and keep you cold in the warm and they have a transition circle drawn on them with the greatest sorcerer Jillashmoinkreano and you don’t need to master your spells…but if you don’t master them they’re weaker .” The thief begged. “The only catch is you let me go and you come with me to get them; their deeper in the woods.”


“How can I trust you?” Tom questioned.

“You can” the thief said. Tom let him go and then the thief got up and ran. Tom again ran after him. After at least 20 minutes of running the thief threw two white objects back. Tom stopped to look at them and he saw that it was the gloves the thief was talking about! Tom quickly put them on and tested them out. A magical sword just came up after a clap of his hands! Tom looked around him and saw that there was nothing but trees and leaves as far as the eye could see. He was now… Lost.

*DUN DUN DUN*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment