Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Thief's Bargain

This is a story i started a long time ago and just found it laying around my room!...to find out what its about you have to read the intro...Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - The Thief's Bargain

Chapter 4 - The Thief's Bargain
Gurgi wandered aimlessly through the colossal forest until he saw little bugs and giant trees. “That’s weird” Gurgi said quietly. “I feel plenty of wind; but the trees seem to be as still as statues.” Gurgi sat for a moment to think of where he might be. Finally Gurgi stopped thinking about where he was as the wolf; as scared as an elephant was of a mouse, creeping silently and carefully looking back to make sure that someone, probably Gurgi, wasn’t there. The wolf was walking away from Gurgi but by how slow the wolf was going Gurgi could wait an hour or two and still catch up with him. But Gurgi and his intuitious personality just spread out his arms and reached out estimating that the wolf was about five feet away. Gurgi lunged out at the wolf and caught hold of the mouth so that he could just keep the mouth closed and then tie the wolf up with a long stretchy… ROPE??? Gurgi held up the dark brown dry rope. “Gotta do” Gurgi said calmly. “BECAUSE THERE IS GONNA BE WOLF TONIGHT!” Gurgi shouted. The wolf was startled and started to run away; remembering its last encounter with Gurgi and how he was defeated. Gurgi sprinted straight at the wolf and then suddenly the wolf changed into a beggar that also had a bunch of items that had at least seven different names so Gurgi assumed the beggar was also a thief. After Gurgi caught up with the thief, the thief tripped and fell over a 5 inch wide root.

“Please, please spare my life” the thief begged as Gurgi picked up a very sharp stick that was sharp enough to pierce through any human body. “Please spare me please…” the thief froze at the picture of Gurgi lifting his sharp stick up in the air right before his eyes. "UH… how about a trade… I will give you…” the thief was digging in his pockets when Gurgi saw a sword.

“Give me your sword and I will spare you” Gurgi tried to say in his most demanding and commanding voice.

“Okay it’s a deal and for your generosity I will throw in a golden knife and a juice that will heal you unless the condition is too critical” the thief said. The sword that the thief gave Gurgi had a name and according to the thief it was Elixir. Gurgi continued his journey through the woods. After at least 4 hours the sun went down and Gurgi decided to go to sleep when suddenly he heard a loud noise.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment