Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Falcon, A Boy, and a Jacket

This is a story i started a long time ago and just found it laying around my room!...to find out what its about you have to read the intro...Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - A Falcon, A Boy, and a Jacket

Chapter 5 - A Falcon, A Boy, and a Jacket
Tom looked through all of his books hidden inside of his coat pockets for a map spell; in his custom homemade red jacket with black and gold silk trimming. He started looking carefully at his jacket and realized that there was a transition circle inside of his jacket. “Thank you mom” Tom whispered quietly. Tom took off his jacket and placed it on the ground and then just waited and waited, lying down on his jacket. 3 hours passed before Tom awoke to the darkness because of bad dreams about the dark queen named Arawny his parents used to tell him stories about when he was a kid. “Whoa that was scary” Tom said out loud. 5 hours later Tom was terrified as the sun rose without Tom getting at least half a nights sleep. Tom was sitting on a log next to his jacket. Tom just sat there until a falcon perched itself on his shoulder. “Eeetttt” Tom squeaked as the falcon put his sharp talons in side of his flesh but then his grip loosened a little bit. “Huh I’ll name you…Sao…” Tom declared. The falcon screeched a screech of joy and flew in a circle around Toms head. The falcon seemed happy but then it just flew away. “Well there he goes” Tom said discouraged and went out and looked for Sao in the woods. “This is going to be a long day” Tom said after he ran out of breath. Tom had been searching for 2 hours before he finally started to call for Sao. “Sao, Sao” Tom called and eventually Sao came and again perched itself on Toms shoulder. It comes by the sound of my voice, only 10 minutes with him and he trusts me! Tom thought. Tom suddenly was filled with hope because now he wouldn’t have to travel alone; he would now have a companion, a companion that can get food easily at that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment