Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Gizmo

This is a story i started a long time ago and just found it laying around my room!...to find out what its about you have to read the intro...Enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Gizmo

Chapter 6 - Gizmo
“What was that” Gurgi said frightened.

“ARRRRFFF ARRRRFFFF” The noise suddenly got a lot louder.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” Gurgi screamed as he a red light jump up and push him over. He reached in his pockets and found eight things: he found five pieces of paper and three flint stones. Gurgi put a piece of paper down and took two of the stones and rapidly banged them together. The stones sparked wildly when suddenly a burst of fire came up. “Oh it’s only a little guy like you” Gurgi stared as he saw a puppy. But this puppy was extraordinary because of his mechanical arm and little red light in place of one of his eyes.

“ARF ARF” the little body of a giant bundle of energy yelled out.

“SSSHHH SHHH…You don’t have to yell, I know you have a lot of energy and you want to play” Gurgi spoke. “I will name you…Gizmo” Gurgi had just now declared the name of his new puppy. Gizmo started to run away, until he went out of the light of the fires range and all you could see was a little red dot racing through the woods. “No come back!” Gurgi screamed. Gurgi jumped up and darted through the woods until he tripped over a little ball of fur. “There you are Gurgi said as he grabbed a piece of paper and the two stones and again banged them together. Slowly a furry creature began to appear. “That’s strange a second ago he was full of energy but now, he’s asleep; it’s like he has an off switch” Gurgi whispered trying not to wake Gizmo.

“Woooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssshhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz” The wind howled as the sun rose at least a mile above the horizon line.

“Well I can’t just let poor Gizmo here freeze to death” Gurgi was shaking crazily as Gizmo lay warm and comfortable in Gurgi’s only blanket.

“Arf” Gizmo shouted as he started to wrestle the blanket.

“No Gizmo you’ll break it!” Gurgi shouted but it was too late, Gizmo tore the blanket in two. “NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GIZMO WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!?” Gurgi shouted “THAT WAS HAND WOVEN BY MY MOTHER!” Gurgi was about to burst into tears when he saw that his little puppy was ready to cry with him. “It’s ok” Gurgi told his little friend. “You don’t have to cry with me” Gurgi was trying to think of something to cheer Gizmo up when suddenly an idea popped into his head. “We can make a new one, all we need is leaves twigs and string!” Gizmo stopped crying immediately and picked his head up.

“Arf” Gizmo started to run and about 10 seconds later came back with 4 twigs. “Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrfffffffffff” Gizmo yawned as he fell to the ground and went back to sleep.

“Good night little guy” Gurgi whispered as he curled his body around Gizmo’s so that Gizmo wouldn’t freeze up and they both faded off to their own dreams.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment