Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Meeting

This is a story i started a long time ago and just found it laying around my room!...to find out what its about you have to read the intro...Enjoy!

Chapter 7 - The Meeting

Chapter 7 - The Meeting
“Arf Arf” Tom heard a booming call in the third day he has been in the woods. “Arf Arf” Tom began to worry.

“Sao go and see what’s making that noise over there” Tom ordered as the perched bird spread its wings and took off.

******************************To Gurgi******************************************

“Caaawww Caaawww” Gurgi listened as a cawing started to get louder. “Hey Gizmo can you do me a fa…” Gurgi was about to ask as a falcon sat and stared at them and was about to take off again. “Gizmo follow the bird and see if it’s wild or if it’s an enemy” Gurgi demanded as Gizmo darted below the Sao staying out of sight. As Gizmo stopped he saw the bird perch itself on someone’s shoulder. “Grrrrrrrrrrr” Gizmo growled at the new arrivals and so Gizmo started again dashing back to Gurgi. “Arf Arf” Gizmo shouted as he arrived at Gurgi’s side. “Good job, now let’s go see what these people want.

*****************************************To Tom*********************************

“Caaww Caww” Sao called as he stuck his claws into Toms shoulder blade, but Tom has already gotten used to it so he didn’t flinch or make funny noises. “Thank you Sao you’ve been a good help, now let us go see who this person or thing is” Tom declared.

******************************To Gurgi******************************************

“Caaww Caww” Gurgi heard.

*****************************************To Tom*********************************

“Arf Arf” Tom listened.

Tom and Gurgi have met eyes for the first time. “Grrrrrrrrrrrrr” Gizmo growled.

“Caaawww Caaawwww” Sao alerted.

"WHO ARE YOU???” Gurgi and Tom said in unison.

“Who am I??? Who are you” Gurgi and Tom still went on together. “You must be one of Arawny’s soldiers” Tom decided.

“Exactly what I was thinking about you” Gurgi screamed.

“Before we fight we should at least know something about each other, it’s only fair” Tom said.

“I agree, I’ll start, my name is Gurgi Phillip Gourd of the East village Donfinger” Gurgi announced.

“I am Tom Sangom Squash of the West village Danfinger” Tom continued.

“See I told you I wasn’t Arawny’s soldier” Gurgi said.

“Well where are you headed because we might be headed the same way” Tom exclaimed without admitting he was lost.

“Well actually I’m sort of… well I don’t really know how to say it but I’m… lost” Gurgi mumbled as his pride was badly wounded.

“That’s funny same here” Tom said happily. “Since we’re both lost we should travel together” Tom exploded.

“Well our pets have already gotten used to that” Gurgi explained as they both looked at there pets and to their amazement Gizmo and Sao were cuddled up together fast asleep. “It is late and it’s gonna be a big day tomorrow so we should go to sleep as well” Gurgi said.

“Agreed” Tom agreed. As the new four person party all fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment