Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kai

((for reference))
------>Story<------

Chapter 1 - Kai

Chapter 1 - Kai
New Message From "Nanu":

height-5,3/(timejump)5,8
weight-150(timejump)210
eye color-hazel
age-13/(timejump)17

ABOUT- kai is one of the four "Beast Soultouchers" he is known as the ice dragon. he is skilled in the ways of an assassin and knows many martial arts, but mainly uses a form of daiguen-jutsu that his clan used.daiguen jutsu is a fast moving hard striking form of martial arts, that utilizes the sword, and the fist. kai is very skilled in hand to hand combat and uses that mostly, however when faced with an opponent who uses a weapon, he is even stronger.

personality-he is mainly calm, he over analyzes situations alot, the only time he is ever angry is if his clothes get ruined. he cares for others however he will not let his emotions get in the way of his fighting/training ect. also he is an avenger but again he doesnt let that get in the way of his thoughts ectjamalsapenis.


Ancestor-kais ancestor was known as the white assassin, because he dressed in all white and lived in the snow capped mountains.

-extremely fast
-unatural strength
-quick thinker
-calm for the most part
-master swordsman
ice tapper- kai can create and manipulate ice as he pleases, and he often basis his techniques similar to a dragon. his ice is so cold that it burns who ever touches it.

techniques
dragon force-kais energy starts to overflow and his skin gains scales, teeth sharpen nails grow longer, his attacks are much stronger, eyes glow blue
---**zero-kais eyes glow white, the wind increases and the tempeture drops, , zero allows the user to freeze an area with ice and snow, however the ice and snow is infused with the users energy, and can be manipulated at will.


*=learned in the first half of the story at some point
**=learned after the time jump

Moves
*ice dragons roar-creats a large tornado like blizzard jutting out spikes of ice,

ice geyser-creates a blast of ice spikes forming from the ground.

frostbite-user releases a stream of icy breath

ice clone-creates a clone of ice

*divine dragon armour- protects the user and is light and unnoticeable.

ice dragon icy fist-kais fist turn blue and the power of a punch is increased by it,it can freeze whatever he punches.

ice spikes- can send out ice spikes flying towards the enemy.

frost dragon-kai can create a large dragon of ice to attack/transport/defense, he also can create smaller ones.

*raigen ice fist-kai forms ice around his fist, as well as lighting

*raigen ice spear-strikes with his hand out like a spear and adds ice and lighting to his hand to make it strike just as piercing as a spear.

**time manipulation-kai can slow down the time in a certain area for a short amount of time

*dance of the dead-by freezing the water in the air the user can create hail that if touched instantly sends out hundreds of little needles unable to be seen with the human eye.

WEAPON
ice forming-can create weapons out of ice, swords, spears, bows, daggers, even projectiles like saws

*daiugen dance- using two swords the right always as a feint, kai swings his swords in a dancing pattern and jumps and flips through the air.

*ice dragons daiugen blizzard-forming a blizzard around a sword and striking forward thousands of times.

*sword of sparks- kais sword is called the sword of sparks, alows the user to use lighting, kai uses it to enhance his speed, and increases offense

-*~Insert~*-
Background: Kai had a younger sister, father, and mother. They were treated wealthily because they were the leaders of their small isolated hidden village. Kai and his sister were brought up as assassins, training in swordplay, martial arts, and assasination tacts since their early youth. Kai's family was slaughtered by the New Genesis - the descendants of the Red Eagles.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment