Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - names are violent

if u like funny stories about mental people u will like this.i am not mean, just funny.

Chapter 1 - names are violent

Chapter 1 - names are violent
Mental Stupidity this is a mix of Pokemon and sonic. I do not own them but I do own this joke -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Once there was 3 girls and they’re fathers. The first girl asked her dad, daddy how did I get my name? “well May, when it was in the month of May, your mother and I loved all the flowers. When you were a baby and in the hospital, a lady walked by with a handful of flowers, and a petal fell on your head. We named you May. The second girl asked her dad, daddy how did I get my last name? Well Rose, when my great grandmother was in the hospital, a lady walked by with a bush of roses, and a petal fell on her head. So her last name became rose. The third girl asked her dad, MWuMWuumwuH! The dad replied, Shutup cynderblock!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LOVEwithoutCHAOS on March 21, 2006, 5:50:10 AM

LOVEwithoutCHAOS on
LOVEwithoutCHAOSTo: FishCrashing, it isn't a good mix of sonic but, Rose as in Amy Rose's last name.

LOVEwithoutCHAOS on March 6, 2006, 8:49:52 PM

LOVEwithoutCHAOS on
LOVEwithoutCHAOSIf you do not get the joke let me explain...the girl's name was cinderblock because a cinderblock fell on her head, and she shouted mwumwu cause the cinderblock made her mental