Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

The past present and future unfolds, of ancient God-like beings; immortals that live in our world still, as told from the point of view of "Reth", brother to the current ruler of Hell.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4
11:00pm, October 7th, 2004

"So what's your name??"

I yelled through the cacouphonous voices at the club the girl had brought me to. We had taken a cab; it was a long ride, practically to the outskirts of the city.

"Gidget!"

She yelled back. I raised an eyebrow she did not see. That wasn't quite what I had expected... too cute for someone with this attitude... rather... fake sounding to me.

She plunked herself gracefully down on a bar stool and beckoned the tender over with her finger. His eyes widened like a slave receiving instruction and hurriedly brought us each three shot glasses full of what looked like vodka but smelled more along the lines of tequila...

Gidget tipped them back in succession and looked at me expectantly. So I followed suit and only after the third felt the burn in my whole body.

"The frack is in that?!"

"Everclear. 95% alcohol"

She smiled devilishly. My kind of woman.

Another three shots later we were both feeling it. I knew why it took so much to get me going, but I was wondering about her. Any average woman especially of her small stature would have been passed out or vomiting or maybe even in the hospital by now. But she wasn't. I could see a drunken haze pass over her eyes and at one point noticed her brush at hair that wasn't actually in her face. I suggested leaving.

"We can take a cab back to... wherever you came from... I'll just stop where you... found me"

"Nonono I'll uhm come with you"

She pointed at me and smiled, running her other hand up my thigh.

My place it was then.

The cab took a very long time to reach us. She had insisted on one business and only that one. It was located across the city where we had come from, but it was her fare and if that's how she wanted to travel, far beit from me to stop her.

We got in; it was the same one that had dropped us off. Same driver too. He looked at her knowingly.

"Back home, ma'am?"

"Not tonight! Tell. Him. Your Address."

She whispered to me loudly enough that the driver coul hear, and I awkwardly told him where I was living. Seemed as if Gidget had money, and I doubt she'd like what she saw when she came into my place.

The cab dropped us off sceptically and as she fumbled with fare I got out to fumble with the door. When she reached my arm we drunkenly got ourselves up the stairs and to my apartment.

"What a shoot hole"

She giggled, walking in.

"Thanks..."

She plunked down on my futon feeling it with her hands - for bugs? Disease? I wandered hopelessly to the kitchen

"I was going to offer you something but I uh, don't really have anything"

"Fine with me, come here."

I hesitated, and then some old part of my brain seemed to gear into action. I paced over and sat down beside her, looking deep into her nightsky eyes.

"You remind me of another time..."

"I think I know exactly what you mean..."

She cooed back.

She couldn't possibly know exactly what I meant, but it was nice she was willing to understand, and as we fell on each other, no more words were necessary.

There was thunder in our bodies, hot in this night, in the sheets. In the black. There was biting, and holding, soft soft skin in my teeth on my legs. Dizzying. I liked this, I really liked this, all of this, and then she spoke again.

"I want to tell you something... that I've never told anyone... in a long time"

"Mh?"

My brain wasn't really set up for talking at the moment, a thought in the back of my head dearly hoped she wasn't the sort to spill every single emotion in her on the first frack.

"I want to tell you my name"

"Gidget"

I mumbled back, letting my mouth once again find her neck.

"No, my name is Kanika"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment