Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

is is probably does not follow the plot of the films or the comicsor anything so I probably have done a hell of a lot wrong. This is just arandom fan-fic that I wanted to write. So yeah, I’m sorry if you don’t like itand correct me if you want to but

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6






Chapter 6











I was in my room and sat in front of my computer. I downloaded all the files that I had made today onto it, I transferred conversations that I wanted to save into word documents rather than sound files as they were too large and filled up my head so easily. I adjusted the music play lists that I had and then settled back down to what I was doing.





Anguis was already asleep. He had demanded that we shared a room. It annoyed me sometimes, how he didnt like being too far away from me. I looked back at him, he looked so much nicer when he slept, it almost made up for him being such a bastard when he was awake.





Something tapped on the window just before I went back to what I was doing. I unplugged myself from the wire going from my neck to the computer and walked to the window. It was night, and everything seemed so still outside. I opened the window slightly, I felt a softly cold breeze on my face that was refreshing after being inside for so long. Only then did I look down at whatever had knocked on the window.





I saw three people, all of them were dressed completely in black and one of them jumped onto the wall of the mansion as soon as they saw me open the window. I stood back from the window. How the hell had they gotten past all the security? And Xavier would know anyways that they were here, wouldnt he?





Whoever it was reached the window and pushed it open and walked into the room. I was almost by the door now, but I couldnt go without Anguis. I ran to where he was sleeping and grabbed him arm, but he didnt wake. I stared back up at the man and suddenly felt really really tired. I fell to my knees but tried to stay awake. I could not see the mans face, but I didnt need to, I knew everything already. He was a mutant.











I woke up and straight away started to scream in pain. I opened my eyes wide but they were covered by something and I couldnt see anything. I could feel though. I felt all the needles that had been stuck into my skin. They had not been sliped under the skin like they normally were, the people who did this had never done it before, and they didnt care how much it stung.





I quieted down but I could hear soft whimpering to my right. Anguis? I called out to him.





Farasha! He cried at me. Farasha, please help me.





Anguis, itll be okay, my guys will come and get us, okay?





I couldnt concentrate on anything with the amount of pain that weighed down on my body and my mind. I could feel them ripping the file from in my mind. I could normally be able to eject the wires from my skin, but they were too deep in me. They were so almost there, the file was almost out of my head.





Im sorry, but the X-Men will not be able to find you here. A calm voice said to us through some speakers that were in front of us.





I tried to move my body but I was tied to the wall. Let us go! I shouted, but I knew that it wouldnt do anything. I could still hear Anguis suffering beside me.





Then be nice, give us the file. She said. Give us the file and everything can stop.





Dont listen to her, Anguis. I called to my brother.





Fara, Im- Im gonna delete it. He said.





Dont you dare, Anguis, you hear me! I shouted at him.





Yes, please dont, Anguis, just think of the effect that it will have on your sister here. The voice cooed at him.





Shut the frack up. I shouted at the voice as another wave of pain ripped through my body.





There was some buzzing on the line but then I was too much in pain to hear it or even care. Then the speaking started again, but I couldnt care less. Anguis had stopped screaming.











***











I opened my eyes wide. I was still in that fixed position but the current was no longer running through the wires. My eyes were still blind but at least the pain had gone. I moved my body around to try and become loose. To my surprise I was able to loosen an arm until I could slip it loose. I pulled off the blindfold over my eyes and blinked at the light of the white room.





This room was not like any of the others that those people had had me in. There was something different about it, and something too still about the room that it made me uncomfortable. I looked to my right, Anguis was there, I guessed that he was still sleeping.





I pulled off the restraints on me and fell to the hard floor. I gritted my teeth at each movement as the needles under my skin moved around, cutting through tissue and damaging muscles. I pulled the wires out slowly, in the end it took me almost an hour to get the first few out. I didnt care about the blood that was being squeezed out of the holes in my skin, I just kept on going until all of my body was numb with the stinging pain.





Struggling to get to my feet I leant on the wall next to my brother and took off his blindfold gently and then dropped it to the ground with shock. His eyes were still white, as if he was plugged in. I took out all of the needles in his skin, noticing that none of them worked any more, but still, his eyes did not change.





I lay Anguis on the ground after I had released him from the restraints and ran my hand around the white walls for the door. In one part the wall didnt push against my hand and I was able to push the wall away. Looking out at the corridor there was no one there again.





Trying to carry my brother with me even though I felt so tired I walked along the empty corridors until I found an exit to where ever it was we were.





In some forest in North America I lay Anguis on the ground and waited for someone to find us. They would have to get here some time, in the open Xavier would be able to see me.











***











Hey Logan. I said in a weak voice as the man walked up to where I sat with my brothers unconscious form.





Hey kid. Wolverine answered in a gruff voice. Whats up with him?





I looked at Anguis. I dont know, he just wont wake up. I stuttered, starting to cry for the first time after everything had happened.





Oh. The man said, not knowing what he should do.





Hes not dead. I almost shouted the words at him.





Wolverine picked up the thin boys body with ease and carried him back to the jet. I followed him, stumbling as my tired legs tripped on rocks and the uneven ground. In the jet Storm helped Anguis into one of the seats then helped me.





Devon. She said softly to me. Farasha.





I looked up when my second name was said. Yes, Ororo.





Are you alright? She asked, her face full of concern.





I nodded. I just dont know about Anguis& He wont wake up. I started to cry again and Ororo held me to her. I never really liked people comforting me like this, but I just didnt care as my body shook with sobs.





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on July 2, 2006, 3:27:11 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYeah, what is it with the stupid little boxes anyway?

Very good chuck, now to read the next one.

Eoara on July 2, 2006, 1:58:22 AM

Eoara on
Eoaraawwww....its so sad. its made me comtemplative. and twas not shoote. please write some more soon ^^

*has a rant about the stupid little boxes*