Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

is is probably does not follow the plot of the films or the comicsor anything so I probably have done a hell of a lot wrong. This is just arandom fan-fic that I wanted to write. So yeah, I’m sorry if you don’t like itand correct me if you want to but

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7






Chapter 7











I sat on the small metal chair in the examining room and looked at the ground. As soon as we reached the institute Anguis was taken here and put on the examining table. All I needed to do now was to wait for the professor. I hadnt even been bothered to change into my normal cloths, although I hated the plastic suit that the people put me in more than anything it still felt more comfortable to me than normal cloths did.





The door swung open and a I looked up to see a man in a wheelchair enter the room.





H& hey, professor. I said sadly.





Good to see you again, Devon. The man said as he wheeled to the table that my brother was lying on. Without saying anything more the man placed his hands on the boys head and started to concentrate. I looked to the man that was leaning on the frame of the open door and he nodded at me. Looking back at Xavier his face seemed to be struggling and then he released his hands.





Im sorry, Farasha. He said.





But- I stuttered. But hes not dead!





No, hes not dead, just in a coma. I just cant seem to re-connect his mind and his body. The man said sadly. In time, maybe it will do that on its own, we just have to wait.





I sat back in the chair and ran my fingers through my hair.





But how are you, Farasha? Xavier asked, turning to me.





Not too bad& The- the needles went really deep, but I got them all out. I ran a hand over one of my arms, the blood had dried on the plastic and was starting to flake off.





And the file in your mind? Did they get that.





I had almost forgotten about that. I searched deep within my mind for it and then found a file that I could not open. Yes. I said. Its still there.





Hmm, good. The professor said, moving towards the door. You should get some sleep. He advised.





Do you need help? Logan asked.





No, Ill stay here. I said and the other two nodded.





Ill tell the children not top disturb you till tomorrow. The professor said.





I nodded as they left and looked at my brother. He looked so peaceful like that, as if he was having a good dream. I didnt know what I would do if he died.











***











The night something woke me from my sleep. I didnt know what it was. I looked around the room. Everything was how it was when I fell asleep, it was so still.





I looked behind me. There was a computer outlet in the wall like in most of the rooms that were in the basement of the institute. I walked over to it and stood in front of it. I moved a plastic covered hand and touched the hard screen before turning it on. I stood there until it loaded and then allowed my mind to venture into it. I moved along the waves of information without thinking, I hardly knew where I wanted to go, but another part of me knew exactly where it was heading.





I stood in front of the file that lead me to the records that the institute had on mutants. I had tried to got in once before and I remembered the virus that protected it and how much it had damaged me that time before.





But still, I needed to go into that file for some reason.





I started walking again and slipped into the file. The virus attacked me straight away and I almost collapsed with the sudden pain all around me. But I kept going, I didnt even know why.





Another part of my mind logged on to the internet and I started to copy the files and send them to someone that I diudnt recognise, but for some reason I knew the address.





I didnt understand why I was doing this. It hurt so much, but I couldnt stop.





Outside my mind, in my real body I felt hands grasp hold of me to pull me away from the machine, but there was nothing that they could do to stop me doing whatever it was that I was doing. It was too late, I had copied all of the files, and almost as soon as they were received the email address was deleted.





I opened my eyes and saw people above me, shouting at me, asking me what I was doing. But I couldnt hear them, and I wouldnt be able to answer them anyway.











***











I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Before I opened them I realised that I was in a soft bed, not the examining room that I was the last time I remembered.





Moving my hand out of the way of my face I looked around. I was in my room, light poured in from a window and everything seemed normal.





Except for the fact that there was someone at my computer.





What the hell are you doing here? I asked.





Hmm, de-bugging you. The boy said simply.





Then I noticed that there were wires going from my head to the computer. It was strange, I was almost used to the rough treatment that I had been given that I hardly noticed Ez scanning my mind and deleting the virus. Also I noticed that the file was gone.





What& what happened to me? I dont understand. I said.





The file that you couldnt get into your mind was not the old one that you had. Eskil informed me. It was one that programmed you to get into the Institute files and send them to whoever. I was able to get to the file after the program was activated and delete it from your system without damaging you.





What&? So the file, its gone.





The boy nodded.





& shoot. I mumbled. They got it. I stayed quiet for a while, not knowing what to say or what to do next. But Ez& I asked the boy afer a while. Why are you using my computer?





He didnt answer straight away but looked at the machine that he was sitting in front of for a moment. Its nicer than mine.





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on July 2, 2006, 3:32:29 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHa ha ha! I'm sure it is! ^^
Henyway, great chapter. Tired, so sleepy. Such a good chapter. Want to write more HP story for some unknown reason oO
Henyway, la la la, v. good chapter, my friend. Too hot and tired to leave a good comment. Nm, see you whenever, talk to you whenever, whatever, the same ol' shoot ^^

Eoara on July 2, 2006, 3:12:57 AM

Eoara on
Eoaraahahahahahahhaha. loce the last comment. and how was that confusing and rubbish?? ANSWER IS...IT WASNT!! veyr good, my dear. i enjoyed mucho.