Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

The story is about the triforce and the upside down triangle in it. Which is the last and lost oracle many didn''t realize she existed but I just kind of made her up and hopefully it''s good!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
The Lost Oracle

As I looked ahead into the clearing I saw a girl the most beautiful I had ever seen before, she had long golden red hair and a dress that touched the ground. She wasn't looking at me, but the odd thing was she was playing an ocarina...the music was enchanting I couldn't believe it. The music stopped too soon, as she turned to look my way, then she called in a sing-song voice "Link there is no need to hide, I will not harm you." After she finished talking I knew even birds had to be jealous of her voice. She was staring at me and I at her, her smile was dazzling and her eyes showed nothing but happiness in their hazel-blue depths...... "Come to me." She ordered, I had no choice, but to obey so I hastened to do her bidding, I was almost sprinting as I tried to get to her. She giggled, when I reached her I saw her clothes more clearly she was wearing a pale purple over dress, with a light pink cloak, I could see the under dress coming out of the bottom of the over dress its color was the same as the cloaks. She was also holding a staff of sorts, she had a veil, and she had a strange clasp on her cloak it seemed to be a red heart and a broken black heart were connected by a small green gem& anyway she was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. The sunlight seemed to be fading like clouds had come out, I looked up to see not clouds just blackness...... What was it?? Her beautiful smile faded, and her face contorted with rage. She whispered in my ear franticly "You hold the key to saving me only you know where I am... please save me before it is too late!" then in a flash of light she was gone. Death, it was that simple Death claimed every life and there was no beginning and no end just life or death...[/i] When Link awoke he heard a voice, a panicked voice, repeatedly yelling his name "Link, Link, Link where are you?"
"I'm right here.." he muttered incoherently, he was half asleep.
"Oh," said the voice, that he now remembered belonged to Saria
"whaaa-aaa-at time is it?" asked Link, failing to stifle a yawn.
"10:00, why?" they had no school after the age of 13 so Saria and Link didnt have to worry about getting up early. He didn't want to sound angry with her, but he was so tired and he didn't feel like answering her questions when he had his own. So while trying to avoid answering her question he asked "Can you tell me about all the goddesses of Hyrule?"
"Why?"
"Uhhhhhhhh no reason I just wanted to hear the stories again and learn all I need to know..." he explained badly, but Saria just nodded her head accepting the lie. That was too much for Link so he explained the glorious girl and the darkness that had come to kill her. At the end of the explanation, Saria laughed, Link couldn't believe it after all these years of friendship and now she's sitting there laughing at him. When Saria looked at the expression on his baby face she stopped laughing immediately. Link then asked "What's wrong with you Saria why were you laughing?"
"Because there is no 'strawberry blonde' goddess, who has 'hazel-blue eyes,' the only goddesses are Farore, Nayru, and Din."
"But she couldn't have been anything but a goddess there is just no way," Pouted Link who was watching Kari, Saria's Faerie, fly around and around in circles.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ArahLamarah on November 30, 2009, 11:43:31 AM

ArahLamarah on
ArahLamarahBeautifully written, amazing detail, and I LOVE the imagery! Definitely worth continuing! I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)

LegendofZelda519 on November 30, 2009, 11:52:32 AM

LegendofZelda519 on
LegendofZelda519Did you just see it today? I thought I showed it to you before..