Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - On the Beach

This is my story. lol

Chapter 1 - On the Beach

Chapter 1 - On the Beach
Chapter 1: On the Beach

I hear my feet pound on the sand as I run down the beach, racing my brother. It''s a beautiful sunset beach. We cross the finnish line. Unfortunatly, he wins. He walks over to my other brother, Manic, and my sister, Sonia, saying nice try, but maybe next time shortie. I do love him dearly, but sometimes, I want to crush his head. He calls me shortie because I''m shorter than him. It REALLY gets on my nerves. But when he''s not making fun of me, he calls me cherry. I love it when he calls me that. Is it becuse I''m all red? Most likely. I then challenge Sonia, I know she''s not very fast. We start to run down the beach, I again hear my bare feet running down the sand, wet from all the waves. Tomarrow''s my birthday, I''ll be 14. I''m the youngest in my family, but I don''t really care. I cross the finnish line and look back. I see Sonia collapsed half way through the straight corse. She gets up and walks to the finnish line and says that I win. I cheer and jump up in down, the others just stare at me like I''m insane. I can''t help it. I hardly ever win. That and that fact that I AM insane. I stop jumping and giggle. We all luagh. We walk home. Sonia unlocks the door and we all walk in. I run up to my room to write in my diary. I hear the door close. A couple of hours later Manic comes in my room. I''m playing videogames at the time. He says dinner is ready. I go down stairs with my older brother. Everyone is at the dinner table now. It''s very small, but we all manage to fit. Dinner is usually alive with laughter and talking, but tonight is... different. I don''t know why. No one is really saying anything. I wonder what I''ll get for my birthday. It''s summer time and the nights are cool. I''m glad that it''s cool in the evanings, it''s always hot in the afternoon. We all finnish dinner. It''s my turn to do the dishes. I wash them and go up to my room again. I add a little more to my diary an then I change myself into my pajamas. I lay awake in bed, anxious for tomarrow''s surprise.

It''s in the morning now. I finally got to bed last night. It was a little before twelve o'' clock before I went to bed. I change into my normal atire and walk down stairs casually. I don''t see any presants. Infact, I don''t see any balloons or anything. I say good morning to my two brothers and one sister. They say hello back. Sonic suddenly says something. I slightly jump at his randomness. I ask him to repeat what he just said. He said that he wanted to take me somewhere. Sonia and Manic nod their heads. I nervously say ok and and we all walk out the door with Sonia locking it behind us. Manic blindfolds me and they all lead me somehwere that I''ve never been to. I can''t see anything but darkness. We walk into a building. I feel the cool air brush my face as I walk in. Sonic takes off my blind fold and walks over with some othere people that are very good friends to me. They all call out, SURPRISE! I say that I thought that they forgot my bithday. I hug my friends. They reply that they had to keep it a secret so that I wouldn''t find out. I laugh and grab a drink. I hear my favorite song come on. The D.J. is Knuckles. He says that it''s the Brother sister dance. Sonic walks me out on the dance floor. No one els comes. I guess they figure that it''s my time to be alone with the best brother ever. A couple of minutes later the song ends and eveyone claps. I couldn''t ask for a better birthday! I say and hug my brother. He says no problem in his casual tone and walks over to Amy. I know what he''s about to do. He said that he liked her a few days ago. And everyone knows that she likes him back. I see them talking then hug eachother. He finally asked her out. I''m so pround of him... but wait, this is MY day, not his. I shake it off and start to talk to Shadow. He looks like he needs some company. Cream and her little choa friend, Cheese, bring out a cake. Remind me to do the same at her next birthday. Cheese carefuly lights the candles and everyone sings the birthday song. I make a wish. I wish that I could always be with the ones that I loved that most. I blow out the candles and Tails takes pictures. Let''s just say that he''s the unofficial poparatzi. We all take a slice of cake and eat it. Knuckles is at the D.J. both. Sonia brings him a peice of cake.

The party''s over now. Although this party was awsome, my best friend wan''t able to make it. I wish she was still here. I''m smiling while deep down I''m really sad, just like Tails, and Cream, and everyone els. Everyone comes overe to our house for the rest of the party. It isn''t that loud. I go up to my room and change. I grab my teddy bear and lay in bed. I don''t have my covers over me. Someone knocks on my door and walks in. It''s Tails.We both say hello. I ask him what''s the matter and why he''s not down stairs with everyone els. He says that he wants to ask me something. He asks, Do you miss Cosmo too? I saw you during the party at one part. You looked kinda sad. I say that I of course miss her. And that Cream does too. But I''m sure she''s in a much better place now. Now that the Meterex are gone. He agrees with me. It''s silent in my room. We still hear everyone talking and laughing. We both look down. Tails goes back down stairs without a word. I chnage into some dark cothes. I crawl out my window leaving a note on my mirror on my dresser. I jump off the window-sill on to the tree next to my window in the front yard. I look to see if there is no one coming. No one. I jump off the limb and start to run.


To Be continued....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment