Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Speaking with the Dead

This is my story. lol

Chapter 2 - Speaking with the Dead

Chapter 2 - Speaking with the Dead
Chapter 2: Speaking with the Dead

I keep running until I reach a fork in the road. Darn. I look to see if there''s a sign to show where to go. None in sight. I flip a coin and it lands on heads, so I go right. I made a good choice I think. I''m at the grave-yard. Just where I want to be. Just between you and me, I still have nightmares about Cosmo dieing. Shhhh! Don''t tell my family, I don''t want them to worry. Anyway, I visit Cosmo''s grave. I sit down once I find it. I pick up a flower and set it on her grave, after that I start to talk with her. I say "Hi Cosmo, what''s going on?" No response. Of course. I start to talk with her, it goes on for about an hour. I think that the others got my note. I say good bye and start to walk home, it''s dark. I look at my digital watch. 15 minutes past 12. I''m very sure that my family got the note when they went up to check on me. I left the note saying, I went somewhere. Please, don''t come looking for me." My family respects me and wouldn''t come looking for me. So I think. When I get to the cross roads I see Sonia. I hide behind a tree and wait for her to pass by. When I was sure that I am out of ear-shot I ran straight home with no detours. I climb up the tree in our yard and just as I get on the limb that''s right next to my room Sonic walks in. Uh oh. He looks at me like he''s really p''oed. He says get in my room. I don''t dare disobeay him when he''s angry. Unfortuneatly, I don''t think i''ll be leaving the house any time in the next week or so. Oh well, it was worth it. Cosmo was my best friend. Before Sonic says anything els I quickly explain what I did and why I did it. He hugs me and says that they were so worried. I hug him back. "You are the best brother ever..." I say in a tiny whisper so that he can jardly hear me. The others walk in and see us hugging so they hug too. GROUP HUG! Sorry, a bit retarded there. We all stop hugging and my siblings walk out of my room while saying goodnight. I say goodnight and change. I, again, lay awake in bed with the covers over me. I can''t seem to fall asleep. I put on some music. I don''t turn it up much because it''s on my radio. I slowly falls asleep.

It''s in the morning. I wake up from the early sunlight that streams through my window blinds. I get up. I yawn and strech. I go over to my closet and put on my clothes. My daily routine. I walk down stairs. I don''t see anyone. I look at my digital wrist watch. 8 am. I look over to the House clock. 12 pm. It must have un out of battieries. I look back at my watch, it''s totally blank. I run outside and I see that it''s raining. Our house isn''t very far from the beach. I walked to the pier. It''s slippery from the rain. I stumbble a few times. I reach the end and sit down. I take off the sandles that I put on and stick my feet in the water. I giggle because the water is cold. I hear something behinde me. I look back carefully. It''s Eggman! Says says "Hello, what are you doing out here all by your self in the rain?" I say that it''s none of his business. I ask him to go away. I know his tricks. The next thing I know I''m on the ground. Everything goes black........


To Be continued......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment