Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kidnaped?!

This is my story. lol

Chapter 3 - Kidnaped?!

Chapter 3 - Kidnaped?!
Chapter 3: Kidnaped?!

I feel myself wake up. I feel a solid cold metal floor beneath me. I wonder what happened? I pick limp my body up from the floor and stand up. Oh crap. I see that I''m in a jail of some sort. I hear a jet hum right outside the small barred window that''s in the cell. "How did I get here?!" I stammer. I hear an evil laugh ring out from the door, about 3 or 4 cells away from mine. I regain my sences and I now know that I''m in Eggman''s ship! I hear foot steps. I hear more than just one pair though. 2 or 3 maybe? I see Eggman and 2 other figures walk up with him. I recognize one of them as Shadow. But I don''t know who the other one is. "Shadow? Is that you?!" I ask the black and red hedgehog. The figure replys "Yes. And I bet you''re wondering why I teamed up with the Dr., right?" I freeze and just stare blankly at him. How did he know what I was thinking?! Eggman speaks up, he says "This my dear is the new prototype Metal Sonic." He steps out of the way and shows a metal, blue-ish hedgehog. I gasp in surprise. I taunt Eggman by saying "What, is that another stupid mind-less metal clone of my brother?" I chuckle and walk to the back off my cell. Eggman growls in anger. "How dare you, you little rat!" Eggman yells. I look over my shoulder and give him a dirty look. Shadow scowls at me and I turn my head back around. I turn my head around enough to see Eggbutt whispr something in shadow''s left ear and walk out. "I wonder what he said?" I whisper under my breath. I turn my entire body around. The robot also leaves. That just leaves Shadow. I think up a scheme. "Oooohh, I''m so evil..!" I say. I see Shadow''s ears perk up. He''s sitting in a chair that''s up against the cell bars. He''s facing away from me. He turns his head around. He sees me ''crying'' in the middle of the cell. "What''s the matter, brat?" He scoffs. "Why did you betray me Shadow!?" I cry. He gets up from his chair and opens the cell bars. Big mistake. I turn around so that I''m facing him. I leap into the air to try to takle him. I close my eyes and feel myself land on fur. Jackpot! I also hear a fairly lound thump beneath me and Shadow. I open my eyes. I did! I actually did it! I jump up and run out of the cell grabbing Shadow''s Chaos Emerald. I hurry up and close the cell door. I see him get up and run straight to the bars. "Get me outta here you--!" I flick him on the nose before he says anything. I have the keys in my right hand and tuantingly shake them in front of Shadow''s face. I walk out of the prison. I laugh and close the door. I find a sign that points to the bridge. Wow, Eggman must be more of an idiot than I though, although, I comend him for being the stupidest person I know. I laugh at my though and run up to the bridge door. I take a deep breath and prepare myself.


To Be Continued......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment