Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Terrible Secret (okay that's melodramatic)

L&S run off in the Mall of America, and Jumba sends 630 to get them.

Chapter 2 - A Terrible Secret (okay that's melodramatic)

Chapter 2 - A Terrible Secret (okay that's melodramatic)






I hurried into my ship. I couldn't leave now! I had things to take care of! There was 630 to develop! I'd already written the blueprints, I had to make her now or I would go completely out of my mind! I went over the schematics. Perfect. Just perfect and ready to develop, only I WAS LEAVING TOMORROW! I slammed my hand on the desk in frustration. "OW!" I hadn't seen that pencil sticking up.



I examined my hand. A small drop of blood welled from my index finger. I sighed and sat down at the desk.



Maybe it would no harm to work on it overnight. Sure, I would be exhausted tomorrow, but I could sleep on the airplane. I picked up the schematics and fed them into the main computer.



Hours later, I was waiting for the computer to finish downloading. I picked at the scab that had formed on my finger. I knew I shouldn't, but I needed something to do while I waited for the download or else I'd fall asleep.



"Download complete. Add DNA samples now."



I added the chosen DNA. Several species, but nothing cute or fluffy. I also made sure 630 would have no capacity for emotions or to make her own choices without being programmed to make them. She would also be hideous. All in all, she wouldn't be able to question me or run off and get adopted by an adorable Earth child.



"Species entered: Rhinocerous for toughness. Tiger for agility, fighting ability and senses. Hork-Bajir for back spikes. Bat for senses. Gremlin for appearance. Unknown species for unknown function. Bionic element for various abilities. Pigments for desired pattern."



I frowned. Unknown species? Oh, well, the computer was getting old, and I was too tired to find out what that meant.



"Would you like to create experiment?" I pushed a button. There was a hissing noise and then loud banging from a section of the ship. I pushed another button and a small, green pod fell out of a slot in the wall. I pocketed it. I was going to sleep in the ship, but it occured to me that Pleakley might suspect something, so I trudged into the house and crawled into bed without even removing my lab coat.



I pulled the blanket up to my chin and noticed my finger was bleeding again. H'm. Something bothered me about that... but I fell asleep without figuring out what.



"Jumba!"



"Mmmmm."



"JUMBA!"



"Shuddup."



"JUMBA!"



"I'masleep shuddup."



"Wake up! We're gonna miss our flight!"



"Hm? Flight?"



"It's already 6:30 and the airport's 20 minutes away!"



"Airport? 630?"



"GET UP NOW!"



"Oh!"



I get up now and rush to the car. I'm buckling my saftey belt when I remember my suitcase.



"Uhh, Pleakley?"



"I already packed your suitcase."



"Oh."



Pleakley has a strange look on his face. I wonder, but don't say anything.



In 15 minutes we are at airport. We rush through. Luckily, we manage to bypass security due to a shortcut found by 626. (I say lucky due to certain items that may be considered of a, let us say suspicious nature in my pockets. And it was faster too.)



We barely manage to get on the plane and are stuck with seats behind coughing old peoples. I am asleep before we leave the ground and don't wake up until landing. We hurry through that airport too and get on the next flight, AGAIN stuck behind coughing old peoples.



This time I can't sleep because Pleakley is next to me and will not shut up about the "fascinating" trip. I am forced to sit through a long, boring ride full of coughing and Pleakley chattering about the clouds outside the window or some such nonsense. Finally, we land in Minnie's apples. (These peoples are so obsessed with possessives! First Minnie's soda and now Minnie's apples!) We sit around in the airport (this time forever, so strange these places work) until everyone has their luggages.



Pleakley looks strange again when he hands me mine. I can't help but wonder what exactly is in this suitcase. Oh well, I will discover later.



We rent a car and drive away from airport. We get a nice big van and I get the back seat all to lonesome. (Funny, it seemed almost as though nobody wanted to share my seat.) I was just dozing off when I heard-



"Pleakley, did you get a hotel?"



"Oh, yes, in a little town called Cann-"



"Where is it?"



"There."



"Couldn't you have gotten someplace closer!"



"Well, probably..."



I heard a sigh.



"Never mind. Just give me the map."



I tossed and turned and tried to find a comfortable position. But when I finally found one-



"Hey Stitch!"



"Gaba?"



"Wanna play a game?"



"IH!"



"Okay, this is called the HaHa Game. First one says 'ha' and second one says 'ha ha' and each one adds a 'ha' 'til somone laughs. Wanna try it?"



"Sound stupid."



"Aw, come on, it's fun!"



"Oh, okay..."



"Ha."



"Ha ha."



"Ha ha ha."



"Ha ha ha ha."



And so on until they were both cracking out. When they were finished laughing-



"Okay, now let's play a different game. We look for things outside that start with letters and we go in order of the alphabet,



like first we look for something that starts with 'A'."



"Okay."



"Let's start now."



"Ih!"



And so on it went with one idiotic, stupid game after the next. I was just drifting off anyway when-



"Hey Stitch, let's sing now."



"Ih!"



They all started singing, Pleakley and bigger girl too.



"Aloha oe, aloha oe, i ke onaona noho i ka lipo..."



I shut my eyes and growled in frustration. I would never be able to sleep now.



When I opened my eyes, we were there. Pleakley was shaking me.



"Gowayyoushtupeednoodleforzeaffecsheeonofpederyourejuzdkebbinmgdonaldimazleep..."



"Jumba, we're at the hotel!"



Oh. I squinted at the building. It had stairs and a green roof. I looked around for a name.



"Sarah's Toga."



I told you so.



I stared at the room. There were two beds.



"Okay,"said larger girl, "Lilo, Stitch, and Pleakley can share a bed, and I can share a bed with-" She turned to me, then away from me. I thought I saw a look of disgust flicker across her features.



"I can sleep on the couch."



Pleakley looked up from where he was smoothing the covers on the bed (They looked fine to me but whatever). "Hey Jumba, if you're not sharing a bed with-" "No." "Oh. It- it's just that Stitch-" "No." "Oh well I guess you might squish me anyway." "Yes." Larger girl handed me a suitcase. I set it on my bed and opened it up. Two pairs of underwear, my least favorite shirt, a rubber waterfowl, a big plastic clown... Was Pleakley mad at me?... something very strange that resembled a cross between underwear and a slingshot- "That's MINE you lolo!"- oh well I could wear my lab coat the whole time.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment