Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 630 is activated

L&S run off in the Mall of America, and Jumba sends 630 to get them.

Chapter 4 - 630 is activated

Chapter 4 - 630 is activated






I came out of the bathroom. "Hey Pleakley did you get the-" I stopped. Jumba and Pleakley were standing next to each other, talking in low voices. Lilo and Stitch were nowhere in sight. I could tell something was wrong and had a pretty good idea what. "Where's Lilo?" I say, barely cotrolled anger leaking into my voice. They stop talking and look at me. "Oh. Um, hi, Nani," Pleakley says. He's trying to sound casual, I can tell. Jumba speaks up.



"Uh, little girl? She, um, went to- she is gone." "Gone!" "Er, yes." "She left! Why? Weren't you watching her!"



"Oh, um, I- er- I fell asleep for a second, only an instant, I wasn't expecting-" "You fell asleep!"



Pleakley looks like he's going to cry. "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking!"



I sigh. "It's not your fault, Pleakley. You're not the one who was supposed to be watching them."



I glare at Jumba. He wriggles uncomfortably. That shouldn't give me a sense of satisfaction, but it does. I take Pleakley by the hand and start leading him out when-



"W-wait." I look over my shoulder. "What?"



Jumba clears his throat. "I have something to help." "What is it? It's not an experiment, is it?" "Um..." "Jumba, I don't want another EXPERIMENT! I WANT MY SISTER!"



"But 630 will be very helpful!"



I blinked.



"You made a 630!"

"She is designed to do only that which she is told."



"Yes, but some of your experiments have been known to have flaws, such as NOT doing what they're told!" Pleakley said.



I thought about it. Maybe 630 would be helpful. And Lilo was long gone. Besides, it was designed to do what it was told, although I didn't know how reliable that was.



I sighed. "Okay. Activate the experiment."



He walked over to a drinking fountain and dropped in a pod. There was a glow and then- "Hmm, not what I was expecting..."



Author's Note: Oooooh, an evil genius cliffhanger! Oh, and I'm not gonna add a new chapter 'til someone comments on my story!










Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment