Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part One---Meeting

This is a story I'm actually writing for a contest on SZF,I just thought I'd post it here as well.
The story is based off the Song,"Sweetest Goodbye" by Maroon 5.It includes Androids 17 and 18,a fancharacter of mine named Sandra,and anyone else I sh

Chapter 1 - Part One---Meeting

Chapter 1 - Part One---Meeting


Sweetest Goodbye~~Writen by Alleycat

"Where you are seems to be as far as an eternity" and you aren't getting any closer.I cry myself to sleep,thinking about it.I touch your lips,one last time,thinking everything would be fine.But when I look up I see it's not all it seems....

Android 17 paced a cold stone ground.He had agreed to let his sister,Android 18,set him up for a blind date.

"You nervous,'7?"18 asked her brother.17 looked at her,a nervous smile on his face."Uncle 17 looks nervous mommy!"Little Mary said,looking up at 18.17 laughed as he picked her out of 18's arms.

"Uncle 17 isn't nervous,Niece Mary.Uncle 17 is never nervous!"He said,swinging Mary around alittle.Then,a young racoon paced up to the small group.She held a photo in her hand.

"Excuse me,but do any of you know where..."She started as she lowered the picture from her face."-where 17 is.....?"17 stared at the racoon."Yeah.That's me."He said,slightly raising his hand."Hi,17.My name is Sandra.I'm your blind date."Sandra said happily.17 flurished with pink blush."Hi..."17 said,slowly shakeing her hand.

"Good lick bro."18 said.She took her daughter from her brother.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment