Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Goodbye, Childhood

The sad tale of a girl on her quest to find the one thing missing from her life...
NOTE: Low Level Adult Themes

Chapter 3 - Goodbye, Childhood

Chapter 3 - Goodbye, Childhood
(C) and stuff ;)


I never knew the sunset could look so good here.
I've never actually been outside my hometown, but now that I am, I feel I've missed out on a lot during the last 14 years...
*Sigh* I'm not good at goodbyes, so I just turn away and walk off.

After I feel I've walked enough, I turn around to look at my birthplace.
Depressing, it is, really. That's the bad thing. You decide to do something, you set yourself up for it, and when you finnally get to the time, your hesitant.
Well, my feelings never led me anywhere, so I'm just going to ignore them and walk on.

It's getting colder and darker, so I decide to go to sleep.
I walk off the side of the road into the tall, dry, stiff grass and find a small square patch where the grass has been cut down and there's a campfire about five metres from the road.
I find the comfortablest part of the patch and unroll my sleeping bag there.
I take off my backpack and my black coat and settle down inside the bag.
Looking up at the star's, I think about what I'm going to do next.
I'll probably need a car for the next 500 miles, and then I'll need to stow away on a train, then get in a car again until I get to the 100 Mile walk...
I yawn and turn on my side, going into a deep sleep..

"What the heck?" I exclaim and almost jump out of my skin.
There was a sharp pain on the back of my neck, and I put my hand there to see what made it.
But I froze with fear the moment I knew what it was.
On my neck I feel the warm, fuzzy hairs of a creature no bigger than my hand.
I move around on it to find it has a large center piece, and bits sticking out of the sides...
"Holy crud...."
"ITS A FRIKKING SPIDER!!!" I yelp, and Run around like crazy trying to get it off.
I jump out on the road, kicking and screaming and somehow managing to get rid of the spider.

Exhausted because it's still so early, I turn around to head back to my camp, when I see a blinding light, then a sharp, painful, jab like a brick being hurled into my stomach.
I fly back a metre into the road, and just manage to see a face through blurry eyes before falling unconcious...

To Be Continued...



A slightly Shorter chapter this time :P


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on February 10, 2006, 10:29:31 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlThis chapter was Good!!! I'm going to continue reading this tommorow.