Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Riding with a Freak

The sad tale of a girl on her quest to find the one thing missing from her life...
NOTE: Low Level Adult Themes

Chapter 4 - Riding with a Freak

Chapter 4 - Riding with a Freak


"Owwwwwww"
I awake to the pain in my stomach.
I hold it, trying to reduce the pain, but it's no use. It feels I'm being stabbed everytime I move.
"Argh!!" I yelp at the pain in my back. It feels like I broke my spine.
"Hold on kid, you should stay lying down" I hear a girly voice say from behind me.
I turn my head around, grimacing at the pain, and see a woman of no more than 20.
"Shhhhhhhh..." She takes my head and let's it rest on a pillow, and I doze off again.

I awake again at what seems like night, and look around the car. It looks like some Slightly-messy 4WD.
There's a bunch of luggage and crap in the back, and the seat is comfy but it stinks.
to the left of me is that women, she has long blonde hair and is wearing a plain shirt and jeans.
She looks like a nice person, and I feel that I can trust her.
It seems she's dozed off, her head is rested upon the window.
In front of the black seat to the right is a man, I'm presuming that because of his snore.
In the Seat to the left is the driver, who must be awake because he's driving the car.
The man notices I'm awake and turns around for a second to face me.
"Hey kid, We kind bumped into you when you jumped out onto the road, why did you do that anyway?" He spoke in a light, teenish voice. But he sounded mature.
"I... had a spider on my neck..." I whimpered. Flashbacks came to my head that sent a shiver down my spine.
"Well, it seems like you were lucky. We're guessing you've been squashed-up a bit and your spine might be a bit bent, but we'll get you to a hospital and you'll be okay" He replied.
"Thanks." I felt up my back, yelping when I found the broken part.
The man looked at me with a concerned look on his face.
His eyes were blue, and had some crazy black hair that was going everywhere. Nothing like my straight, short hair.
"You might not want to move, you'll only make it worse. Anyway, it'll be 2 days to the next town, so just rest until then."
I smiled weakly and slowly lowered myself down onto the pillow.

"Wha....?" I exclaimed surprised.
The other man was sitting next to me, with a hand on my breast.
"Jesus Christ!" I slapped his hand away, and sat up. My back didn't feel hardly as bad, but there was still pain.
"What the hell do you think your doing?" I asked the pervert.
He smiled and said:
"I'm sorry, but your just so.... Hot. Ever since my Girlfreind broke up with me, I couldn't find anyone, but now I have... It's you!"
I gazed at the man. He must be at-least 5 years older than me!
He reached out again, going for my left breast.
I screamed, forcing the door open and grabbing my backpack.
The man grabbed my shirt, but I turned around and bit his hand.
"ARGHHH YOU LITTLE dog!!!" He screamed out, and I limp-ran behind a shed.
I found a couple of bushes, and decided to hide there.

"What the hell are you doing?" I think it was the woman who said that.
"That devil of a kid bit my hand and ran away!" The man yelled out.
I felt scared. I couldn't go with them now, but I needed to get to a hospital.
"I thought she was a nice kid. We give her hospitality and she bites my freind's hand? let's get out of here" I can hear the dissapointment in his voice. It must be the driver.
I hear the noise of the car engine starting, and then itg drives off into the distance.

I stand alone by the side of the road.
This must be the end. I'm hurt, alone, in the middle of nowhere.
I can't survive this. I need a doctor, but I have no idea which way the nearest one is.
Wait... The driver said it would be two days to the nearest hospital.
I check my watch. About 40 hours have passed since that. It'll take me at-least 20 hours, maybe even double that because of my condition, to get there.
But now, if only I knew which way to go...
Wait! The tracks! the 4WD went back the way it came, so the way without any tracks must be the right way!
It's to the left. Now all I have to do is walk there...

I take my jacket off and tie it around my waist, lift my backpack onto my shoulders and set off for the hospital.


To be continued

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on February 10, 2006, 10:33:03 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlYea and I commented the wrong chapter... lol!!! Anyway GREAT chapter!!!!

Live_Like_You_Mean_It on February 7, 2006, 2:02:37 PM

Live_Like_You_Mean_It on
Live_Like_You_Mean_ItLol. Simple mistake. By the way, if you want to fix something rether than making another post you can just delete your comment and write it again (but in a fixed way) this time :P