Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Abopt me

A story about Drek and Alex when they were younger. now that there brother and Sister, they have to learn to get along, and about each other

Chapter 1 - Abopt me

Chapter 1 - Abopt me


Alex and Drek







Chapter 1, Adopted me



“So Mr. Kam, what kind child are you going to adopt?” said a supervisor who was wondering.



“Well, it doesn't matter, my son said he would like a little sister or brother.” Said a tall blargien, by the name of Taku, he was the chairman of planet Orxon. He had blue glowing eyes, and black hair. He was always very busy man.



“I see,” said the supervisor. “Well, shall we go in the other room, see what child you want.”

“Yes, that would help”



They both went in the other room, and looked around. The supervisor shows Taku some of the kids that he may adopt.



“Here is a 4 year old Lizardboy his name is Ralf, what you think about him,” said the supervisor.

“Well, let me get know him,” said Taku. He started talking to Ralf. “So Ralf, what do you like?”



Ralf said, “Well, I like to eat my snot.”



Taku was gross out with what he said. “Well, that's… nice to know?”

“I love you,” Ralf said hugging Taku.

“Ok, that's enough Ralf,” the Supervisor said, pulling Ralf off Taku. “Well, moving on.”



They start to walk around and then the supervisor showed Taku a 7-year-old girl blargien by the name of Kate.



“This is Kate, she is very bright girl.

“Please don't talk to me, I'm busy reading,” Kate said, continue reading her book.

“So what are you reading Kate,” Said Taku.

“Do you see I'm reading,” the little girl said, then ones again she continued to read.

“Lets not annoy her, she doesn't like being annoyed,” Said the supervisor. “We'll come back to her later.”

“Whatever?” said Kate.



Taku didn't really see any kid that really liked. He thought that he was going to find a kid here, but guess he was wrong. He looked around and then spotted a little girl sitting in the corner. She had long brown hair, blue eyes, and she had lombax ears and tail. She was very different from what he seen here. She was Half human, Haft Lombax, that's something you don't see everyday. She was very sad. He then walked up to the sad little girl. Then the young girl saw him coming her way. Taku then sat down next to her. The girl look up at the blargien, and Taku look back at her.



“Hi.” Said Taku.

“Hi,” said the young girl.



The Girl looks up at the Blargien again. Wondering why what he wanted. He kept looking at her



“Why are you looking at me like that, it scary.” Said the frighten girl

“Why am I scary,” Said Taku.

“I don't know, when people look at me, it gets me nerves. They always look at me in a strange”

“How come.”

“Maybe being different.”



They both look at each other again.



“Whats Your name?” Ask Taku curious.

“Huh, why are you asking,” Ask the girl curious as well.

“Just asking.”

“Alex”

“Alex is your name”

“You have a problem with my name?”

“No, not at all.”

“Oh, that's good.”



Taku looked at the Alex ones again, she looked sad. He was curious about Alex, she why was she so sad. “So why are you sitting in the counter for?” ask Taku.



“I like being by myself, I guess.” Reply Alex.

“How come.”

“I don't know, most of the time I just like too.”

“I see, Alex, how old are you?”

“Five years old”

“For a five year old your pretty smart”

“Thanks, I guess.” She blushes.



Taku then gets up and leaves Alex. He then finds the supervisor



“I think I found the child I want to adopt.” Said Taku.



A few hours later:



Alex then sawed the blargen and he walked up to Alex ones again, this time with the supervisor.



“Alex, I want you to meet someone” Said the supervisor.

“ I know, we talked before.” Replied Alex

“Well, we'll talk more on the way home.” Said Taku.

“Huh” Alex replied confused

“Alex, Taku here, has adopted you.”



“WHAT!!!” Alex said in shock. “Are you saying that he's going to be my new dad?”

“Alex, is that ok.” Ask the Supervisor

“Yes, I guess. Its fine”

“Well, we better get going.”

“Yes sir” Alex said a little sadly.

“Alex, you can call me dad now.” Replied Taku.



“Ok, dad.” Alex said a little more cheerful this time around, but still sad. She then took her new father's hand. And they then left the building with him.



“You're going to like it on Orxon Alex, its nice there.” Taku said to Alex.

“I guess?” replied Alex sadly.



As they walked to the ship “This is your ship.” Said Alex



“Yup.” Replied her father.



“It's nice, very nice. Are you by the chance rich or something?”



“I'm chairman of Orxon. Why did you ask?”

“You're the Chairman of planet Orxon” Alex said in shock. “Wow.”

“That's a little different for you right,” Taku said.

“Very different, and kind of surpriseing too.”

“Well, you'll like it where are home is. Shall we get going?”



“Oh, yah lets go.” Alex said eager to go. Taku sounded like a nice man. Hopefully she will have a new life, which she will enjoy. So she went in the ship with Taku and the ship lift off.



End of Chapter 1






























































































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

speedcar on March 26, 2005, 1:51:17 PM

speedcar on
speedcari like this story, taku is my favourite character because he cheered up alex.

speedcar on March 26, 2005, 12:04:33 AM

speedcar on
speedcari like this story, taku is my favourite character because he cheered up alex.

Dark_Magi on January 24, 2005, 1:04:35 PM

Dark_Magi on
Dark_MagiWow!! Such imagination!! I like it too much!! Please add more chapters soon!! Alex sounds cool!! Like MY character, Alex!! LOL!! I'll check back soon!!