Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Definition/Summary

READ CHAPTER 1 TO GET THE SUMMARY OF Bits and Peices!!!!

Chapter 1 - The Definition/Summary

Chapter 1 - The Definition/Summary
Okay, I was going to explain as much as I could in the description of the Story, but it has a character limit, so its not exactly helping here.

Anyway, Bits and Peices is going to be full of, not one story-line, but-at most-four! Its going to have randomized chapters, so no story will really continue after itslef.

hmm...okay, im trying to explain this as best i can without confusing you. Its basically a collection of mini stories or tales of my Original stories. Each chapter is going to be one of my four tales being mainly told here.

for example; Chapter 2 will be about this one guy who goes to the store, and Chapter three will be about this girl, whos in a different story, and she's talking to her companions. Do you get it?? Each chapter will be a mini tale about one of my four stories! (i hope you get this...!! DX)

Its going to be confusing at first, becasue i may not have many to start with. But gradually it will build up. I am also going to draw some art of the moments that happen in some of the chapters just so i can give you a visual of whats kinda going in in the story.
WARNING!!
The contend on some of the chapters will have some 'Content' on them that might be a little bit innopropriate, so Be Ready!

^^

Ah man, i bet your still really confused...
(i know i am...)



If you want to know more of what i mean, than please, ask me in the comment section below! I will ty do my best to answer whatever questions you have!

Thank You!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LordessAnnara14 on April 17, 2010, 3:28:38 PM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14ooh! thank you!
^^

darkwolf333 on April 17, 2010, 3:18:30 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333I'll read the next two chapters u have up, this seems intresting^^