Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Mislead Crown and the Top Gold Crown

READ CHAPTER 1 TO GET THE SUMMARY OF Bits and Peices!!!!

Chapter 2 - The Mislead Crown and the Top Gold Crown

Chapter 2 - The Mislead Crown and the Top Gold Crown
Keyoshii let out a long sigh before letting the silence start. Sedrey managed to catch a small hint of frustrated relief when he did.

"haha, so even you have some things on your mind as well?" Sedrey chuckled. Keyoshii blinked and slightly turned his head towards Sedrey,
"I guess so, yeah." he smiled. "is it so hard to believe?"

"Well, no matter the envionment or the spoils, everybody's always got something not so easy going." 'Considering your area of living' he quoted to himslelf. Keyoshii looked away, gazing as far as his eyes would let him. He took a moment before looking down and opening his mouth.
"Well, if its said that way, then i suppose so." he let out.
"so?? whats got you?" Sedrey symphysized. Keyoshii let out another breath of frustration, letting the silence stop time briefly,

"Sedrey; if the avaerage man looked at me and my tradition of living, one couldnt feel nothing but jealousy and awe. With nothing but those veiws being peered at me with every new face i meet, its hard to have them understand my view. They all see me as a pampered pup, with no idea of whats really out there. They think i just sit here, surrounded by women and riches, not knowing any knowledge what-so-ever of how life is without the formalities and rank. Within first sight, first meet, and first exchange of greeting, im already a victim of their quiet, shallow judgmental gazes.

"They think im an idiot to those things.

"Not exactly everybody would hear things out through my eyes. They already presume im here just for the sake of being here, and would think that my personal values and views are covered in gold and nothing else. Even the vassals here, though quiet or bursting it may be, think the same thing. Iv'e never really got a chance to correct what they mis-understand. Not even my mother."
Sedrey looked at him, letting his eyes tell him that he had his full attention.
"When i was a child," Keyoshii continued, "I was lavishing in this fortune i had been born with. Everybody loved me; loved the prince. I shamlessly swam in it. Threw it around like there was no tomorrow. I was a still a child, so i knew nothing of the places beyond my mansion. The places of famine and cruelness. At the age of an innocent, i was at the rank of a God. I was already taking my pick of the young girls who were lined up by their mothers, the vassels. I never took anything seriously at the time. Everything was perfect, and everyone promised me that it will be perfect for the rest of my life. I believed them. I believed that i would never find anything in the world that could break me or over rank me.

"...Then I met Annara." The room went qiuet. Sedrey quickly looked around the room, as if he could see the echoing words bounce around the hall, the words 'Annara'. "Ra, ra, ra...ra..." was all that he heard when Keyoshii went silent. Sedrey once again let his eyes tell him that his attention was all his still. Keyoshiitook another breath, and continued.
"I met Annara when i was still lavishing bluntly. One day, the head woman told me that the previous Head womans daughter, who went off and got married, was coming for a visit. At the time, i payed no real interest to the history or buisness of the Head woman, its not what a prince was born to heed attention to. A few days later, a carriage arrived. since i was the 'King' of the place, it was only appropriate for me to greet them. When they arrived, the first thing i seen come out of that carrage, was a young girl with crimson red hair and a white attire.

"I was disgusted.

"I felt this uncontrolable stifning in my gut. with each passing second that i looked at her, i felt like sicking the hounds on her.

"I hated her.

"With all my guts.

"She was followed behind with a woman wearing a violet attire, for whom i was guessing was the daughter of the former head woman. After everyone was all greeted, we headed inside for a dinner that had already been set. Everyone was talking and bonding, as was the Head woman and the visiting woman. I was at the dinner at the time, and sat with them. They talked, shifting some answers to me every now and then, but i never answered them nor looked at them. The only thing that was on my mind, was the crimson haired girl who sit accross form me. I wanted to stab her with my eyes.

"After the dinner was over, the woman and the red haired girl left, promising that they'd come back soon for another visit. After they left, even much longer after they left, i was still feeling that molichious rage inside me. It pushed my anger even more to the fact i couldnt understand why i hated her so much. Why she bothered me so much. I was the King! the likes of one mere girl whos noe even worthy of occupying the thaughts of me! The head woman told me that she needed to talk to me about the visitors. I obeyed, and listened to wht she had to say;
"" The young girl is Annara Kaykona. The Guardian God of this region.""

"I was struck. I froze in that very instant, as time was even crueler to feel like it stopped at the same time.

"How? how could sombody be walking higher than me? I thaught i was the ruler, the ABSOLUTE ruler!! How did sombody pass me without me knowing about it!?

"It wasnt untill short after that i found out that i was born to rule the castle for the Kaykona's resource. I was appaled. I was not born for the glory of being the King...no...I was born to serve a higher family. To be another houses 'money-maker'...
To serve sombody"
It went quiet again. Keyoshii rubbed the back of his neck, dipping his head back and raising his chin to straiten his back. a few goosbumping cracks and he relaxed again. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, and further continued his story. "Annara and her mother came for visits more frequently, sometimes staying over for days. I still felt resentment towards Annara, giving her dirty looks and not going near or talking to her when she approched me. I couldnt do or say anything discouraging, because the was the Guardian God. The head woman told me that it was for the best party that he not upset her 'absolute-ness'.


------------------``````````-`-`-`-`-``-`-`-`-`````````````````````-------------------------`````````````````````````--------------------------`````````````````````````````----------------------
AUTHORS NOTE!!; hey, im pretty sure your getting bored and wondering WTF is going on, right??
well, im kinda getting into it, so please,
forgive me if this is too dull...
^^

ANYHOO!!!
------------------``````````-`-`-`-`-``-`-`-`-`````````````````````-------------------------`````````````````````````--------------------------`````````````````````````````----------------------

"As the visits grew more frequent, i started to notice that Annara was always wandering around the gardens alone. I recalled that she would always go there at whatever chance she could. When she was there, she would just walk around, untill the sun went down. I wondered what was up with her, and how could she do something so rediculously boring all day. Was she anti-social? No, that coulnt be. She was the Guardian God, and even they are naturally born with poloticial knowledge. So then what was up with her? It baflfled me till the end. I decided to keep watch on her, trying to see if i could find an answer. So ecerytime she left for the gardens, i would silently follow behind her, observing her for as much as i could, hoping i could find the answer.

"After a while, i forgot what my original reasons for spying on her were, and began watching her out of pure curiosity. My angry, frustrated "Why?"s became little gleems of joy and amusment. The things she would do while i watched her brang a small warmth to my heart. I noticed that sometimes she would stop every now and then and crouch, pulling her chest to her legs to give them a short rest from walking around. After she had a brief moment of rest, she would stand up, and continue her all day stroll around he garden trails. I noticed that, until much later, that i was starting to enjoy watching her. I knew nothing of her what so ever, yet i felt as if she was a companion of mine for as long as i could remember.

"I was enthralled by her.

"Her very presence and being stirred me till no end. She was always on my mind, every day and night.This girl was no longer my worst enemy. She was now the center of my universe. I wanted her to never leave my sight. I wanted her to be my Sun, my Moon,
My Queen..."
Sedrey's eyes went wide.
"...heh...I guess in the end, the ignorant King Boy fell in love with the God..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on April 17, 2010, 3:21:10 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333oh great work. This intresting you a good writter

LordessAnnara14 on April 17, 2010, 3:31:03 PM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14you think so??
^^
well, i just recently started writing stuff, so im a little un knowing of things (i.e. spelling mistakes and what not)
but thank you!
XD

darkwolf333 on April 17, 2010, 3:47:47 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Yup you are ^^