Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Remember?

READ CHAPTER 1 TO GET THE SUMMARY OF Bits and Peices!!!!

Chapter 3 - Remember?

Chapter 3 - Remember?
Sedrey.

Do you remember?
Remember that day we first met? That day that seemed so endlessly long ago.

I do.

I still remember how the trees blew that day. How I ran and ran for days, until my feet were practically bleeding. How I fell from exaustion, then waking up to you covering me with your coat, feeding a fire. You were so free of violance and blood. No scent of needless killing eminated you.
You were a clean spirited human, just helping a wonded woman.
Remember how you freaked out when I woke with a jold, thinking I was being attacked. You were so adorable. Remember how I thaught of you as a pest when we started traveling together? How you always couldn't keep your mouth shut when we'd walk. How you'd be so clumsy and tripping over enything we passed by.

I do.

Do you remember? When we were in a tight spot, and you were willing to give your life for me? What was it you went on a rant about?? about how you couldn't let me die, not because I was the Guardian God, but because I was a woman. You were such a stupid, strange human. So willing to throw your frigile human life away for me...
You were so stupid. So stupid I wanted to hold you close and make sure you were out of harms way forever.


Its all my fault.

Its my fault that in the six short years we spent together, you were submerged in this horrid fate you breath now.

Do you remember, Sedrey?
Do you remember when you told me on the day of our wedding, that if you died, you'd not care because you'd be dieing for me?

I...I remember.
You told me you would try make me laugh everyday, and make sure I was happy. You would give your life for it.
You were so stubborn that way.

...Do...

...

I remember the day you died...you looked at me with the final light of life you had in your face, and smiled. You told me its not my fault.
I wanted to beleive you, but i couldnt. My everything was gone, just like that. You were no longer in my reach. You were no longer there to smile at me, asking me how my day was.

You were gone...for, what i thaught would be forever...

Then...

The that wreched worm did something to you that made my blood boil for an eternity...
She made you, reluctantly, breath once again. She soiled your pure heart with hate and darkness. The defiled your sence of kind juctice, with merceless brutality.
She braught you back with the full intent of killing me...




My Sedrey...please, dont cry...

Please, just close your eyes now...Like last time, I will be here with you. You are not alone.

Sleep now...Sleep, and please my dearest, may the Gods before me grant it an eternal peaceful rest for you...

I love you.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on April 17, 2010, 3:23:23 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333oh great work^^ *Gives you millions of stars*

LordessAnnara14 on April 17, 2010, 3:27:56 PM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14XXDD
*a shower of stars*
Thank you!
^^