Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Continued from chapter 1

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 2 - Continued from chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Continued from chapter 1
Kairi paused her video game."Did we mis something?" asked Namane. "Yeah I just kicked Roxsas's @$$ at chess!"Sora exclaimed proudly. Riku jumped down from where he was hanging."Now there's a suprise."he said.
"Hey what's that supposed to mean?"Sora exclaimed."It means your an idiot stupid!"answered Roxsas. "Hey! Sora is NOT an idiot."Kairi said defensively. "Yes he is."argued Roxsas."You take that back!" Sora yelled. "Make me."Roxsas teased."AARRGGHH!!!"shouted Sora then jumping in the air and attacking Roxsas with his keyblade."OW!That hurt!"yelped Roxsas."You will pay for that!IIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAA!"he cried.Sora and Roxsas beginto fight like mad.
 
1 MINUTE LATER......
 
"Okay you two break it up!"said Namane. "Shut up Namane!"Roxsas barked."EXCUSE ME!?"Screeched Namane "That's it." she said tugging on Roxsas's ear."OOOWWWWW!!!"yelled Roxsas. Namane flipped Roxsas over and tied him to the pole were Riku was hanging."let's gt back to our video game.NOW!"ordered Namane."Okay!"Kiari dashed over to her controller"Let's play!"Kiar exclaimed. 10 MINUTES LATER...
"Ha!Victory is mine!"shouted Namane "WTF?!"yelled Kairi."Can someone please get me down?"whined Roxsas."Fine you big baby."mumbled Riku. Riku walked over to were Roxsas was hanging and kicked the pole.
"Okay you got what you wanted now shut up!"said Riku."Guys I'm bored out of hell let's do something!"moaned Sora."Lets play spin the bottle truth or dare."said Kiari.
"We can use the empty beer bottle I left upstairs."Riku volunteered.
"You drink?!"exclaimed Kiari and Namane in unison."Well it's a lot better that getting a sugar rush from soda"Riku said sounding slightly defensive."Whatever just get the beer bottle and let's play already!"growled Sora."Okay,okay I'm going I'm going jeez!"Riku grumbled.10 seconds later Riku reappeared with the bottle in his hand."Okay Sora you get to spin it first."
Sora spins the bottle and it lands on.........
 
 
Ok now i'm going to leave you in suspense muh ha ha!  
        

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chiros_girl133 on September 24, 2006, 8:58:27 AM

chiros_girl133 on
chiros_girl133Sweet! Nice!

XSoraloverX on September 23, 2006, 11:53:03 AM

XSoraloverX on
Comment Deleted

NaomiSohma on September 23, 2006, 8:26:36 AM

NaomiSohma on
NaomiSohmaUm....different. Pretty good, though. Continue.