Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

The bottle lands on........

ROXSAS!

"Okay Roxsas truth or dare?"Sora asked with a sly grin on his face."Dare."Roxsas replied feeling confident that Sora would tell him to do something easy.

"Good.Now your gonna die of humilliation!"said Sora."Bring it on." Roxsas hissed."How bad could it be?He'll probably make me drink 4 full bottles of soda."Roxsas thought smiling.

"Sora there's a cop outside chasing some weirdo!"Kiari observed."Oh really?"Sora said with the same sly grin on his face.

"Roxsas I dare you to run to the cop outside and shout in his ear ......"Sora finished his sentance by whispering to Roxsas what he wanted him to say.

"No way!I won't do it!"shouted Roxsas."You have to.The game is called truth or dare.You chose dare, plus I have leverage."Sora said holding up a small photo album of every embarassing moment that happened to Roxsas.

"Fine you win this time Sora,but soon I will have my revenge!"Roxsas yelled while walking out the door.

"Quick to the front yard!"Sora exclaimed.Every one ran outside to see what was going to happen next.They saw Roxsas tap the police man on the

shoulder and then shout "I'm a gaylord!" at the top of his lungs.

"Sora you dared Roxsas to say that:?!"cried Namane."Only 'cause it's true."Sora replied. Kiari,and Riku  were too busy laughing there asses off to hear what Sora and Namane were talking about.

"Ok know it's my turn to spin the bottle!"Roxsas said.Roxsas spins the bottle and it lands on.................

NAMANE!

 

ok go read the next chapter to find out what happens next!

or I'll hunt you down and make you read it!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment