Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Chapter 4 - chapter 4


"Truth or dare Namane?"Roxsas asked."Truth."said Namane." Who do like?"Roxsas asked."You."Namane replied pionting to Roxsas."Really?"he asked."Dude you are so clueless."said Sora."I wouldn't be talking lover boy."said Riku."Shut up Riku!"Sora barked."Both of you shut up!"said Namane"It's my turn."

"Kiari t or d?"asked Namane."Dare."Kiari said."I dare you to kiss Sora in front of every one!"Namane cried."I won't be the only one kissing some one tonight."Kiari thought.She turned to face Sora he was looking at her right in the eye"Ready?"Sora asked"I guess."said Kiari.Sora leaned in and kissed Kiari.If looked at Riku right when they started kissing you could see a look of disgust on his face. Not the kind of face were you are toataly grossed out but the kind of face were you look slightly hurt and shocked at the same time.When Sora and Kiari finished kissing Riku looked a littel happy.There was a sparkel of happiness in Sora's and Kiari's eyes.Both of them were smiling."That was the best kiss of my life!"Kiari thought."Ok my turn."said Kiari.Kiari spins the bottel and it lands on...........................................................

Riku!

"Finaly!The botte lands on me.I choose truth."Riku says."Okay which would you rather do?Drink your own pee or eat your own poo?"Kiari asked."Hmm......that's kinda hard.The poo would taste like crap and the pee would probably be just as bad."he said"Dude!Poo is crap!"Sora exclaimed."So?"said Riku."Anyway I would rather drink my own pee."Riku replied.Riku flicked the bottel he flicked it so hard it seemed to spin forever.The bottel finally slows down and it lands on.....................................................................................................................

 

SORA!


"Okay Sora truth or dare?" asked Riku.

What will Sora choose?Truth or dare?

Read the next chapter! Why?Because I said so you frackin' dog! 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PreciousCargoC on October 6, 2007, 11:18:48 AM

PreciousCargoC on
PreciousCargoCLMFAO....thas goood!

RandomGuy on November 19, 2006, 7:14:56 AM

RandomGuy on
RandomGuylmao that just made my day