Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Here's......

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 10 - Here's......

Chapter 10 - Here's......

*in the last chapter of kingdom hearts  and a 1/2 Midori opened the door to find a friend of hers standing in the door way.*

"RYUU!!!!" Ayame cried, embracing her short emo like buddie. "Ack! Can't...Breathe....."whispered Ryuu. "Oops! *giggles* sorry Ryuu-kun." apologized ayame.

"Oh i hope you don't mind every one but i brought a friend with me. " said Ryuu. Everyone looked behind Ryuu and saw Axel standing on the porch. "Hey Axel! You're just in time! We're playing truth or dare!" Greeted Roxas. "Sweet! Let's play!" said Axel and every one sat back in a circle.

"Okay, as i was saying..." Started Jess," Roxas I dare you 2........." The door bell rang again. "Pizza!" cried a voice frome outside. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?"cried midori jess and ayame at once. "I got it guys" said Kiari. She took a water gun out of the closet but it wasn't water in the water gun it was soda and spoiled milk. She opened the door and sprayed the person outside. "HERE'S WHAT I THINK OF YOUR frackIN' PIZZA dog!!!!" she yelled. "Hey comon'! it's me Kairi! Demyx!" cried Demyx. "Oh. sorry Demyx......."said Kairi. "That's okay." said Demyx shrugging.

He held out the pizza box to Kairi. "pizza?" he asked. "Sure! come on in!" said kairi. "oh sweet truth or dare!" cheered Demyx.  He rushed over and sat in the circle. "okay roxas i dare you to...."started Jess, she quickly looked around,"I dare you Roxas to kiss........." Namene?" Said roxas hopefully. "Nope,"said Jess, "I dare you to kiss Axel!!" she cried out. "Wtf?!?!?!" Yelled everyone except for Midori and Ayame who were giggling and singing, "Roxas and Axel sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"You've gotta be kidding me....." Said Roxas. "Nope now do it!" said jess. "*sigh* fine." said roxas. He turned to face Axel who was looking at him wide-eyed like he was either excited or afraid. "Make sure you kiss him on the lips."said jess. Midori slipped out her camera phone and Sora took out a digital camera. "*sigh* the frackin bottle just had to land on me..."mumbled Roxas. "C'mon get it over with."said Axel.

Roxas leaned in and kissed Axel on the lips. Midori and Sora both snapped pictures when there lips met and giggled. As Roxas was kissingAxel, both his expression and Axel's expression went from disgust to pleasure. Namene sat there just staring as Axel and Roxas began makin out. Ryuu was covering his eyes screaming, "My inocence!" Midori and Ayame both cheered"Whooooooooo!!!!!!!" and laughed. Jess was smiling with satisfactory.

 

*OMG teh Yaoiness!!!!!!!! I know some one's gonna be a bit jealous. *cough cough*Namene*cough cough* Demyx*cough cough*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on September 29, 2007, 9:54:17 AM

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on
JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98AWESOME

Love2talk11 on October 1, 2007, 8:19:35 AM

Love2talk11 on
Love2talk11thx. i try. and my brother helps with some of the parts. but im stuck with most of teh work.