Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Battle

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 12 - The Battle

Chapter 12 - The Battle


" Hey you know how on some gameshows as a tie breaker they make people wear helmets and they have those huge cotton swab thingies?" asked Ryuu," Well maybe the fight can be like that."

"Yea! That's perfect!" said Sora.

"Okay let's go." said Axel "I'll kick Namine's blonde butt!"

"Hold up!" said Kiari," Shouldn't there be some rules or somethin'?"

" Yea there definately should be rules in case somethin' comes up." said Jess.

" 'Kay I'll write down the rules." said Midori pen and paper in hand.

" Alright. Rule #1," said Jess "  No head shots."

" Rule #2." said Riku," Who ever falls first loses."

"No shoot Riku. How else would the fight end?" said Demyx.

" Rule #3, you have to hit the person 4 times in a row before knocking them off." said Riku.

" 'Kay anything else?" said Midori.

" How 'bout  best 2 out of 3 rounds wins?" suggested Ayame.

'Okay you guys done now?" asked Axel impatiently.

"Yes Axel we're done now we just have to it up." said Midori.

" There's plenty of space in the backyard," said Riku.

" And we can use the balance beam plus the mats we got from the gym 4 blocks away." said Kiari.

" We have bike helmets to right?" said Sora," We can use those."

"Okay but what about the wepons?" aske Demyx.

"  How 'bout these?" said Sora holding up 2  large cotton swab-like weapons.

" That's good. Now let's go set up." said Jess.

After setting up, everyone gathered outside for the fight. Axel came out and stood on his end of the beam while they waited for Namine to come out.

" She's probably to scared." Axel sneered," She probably already ran off to avoid fighting."

"Shut up Axel you're such a jerk." said Kiari.    " Come on Namine, show Axel you're not afriad."  thought Kiari.

 

Inside the  house Namine  was just finishing getting ready for the fight.

" Namine." said Roxas, "You don't have to do this."

" Yes I do Roxas." replied Namine her back still facing him.

" Why?" he asked, " Why are you going to fight."

Namine turned aroud and looked Roxas right in the eye.

" I'm doing it for you..." she said softly. And with that she grabbed her weapon and walked outside.

" Namine..." whispered Roxas

 

" Hey look who decide to show." Axel jeered.

"Shut up!' snapped Namine," Let's just get this over with."



 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment