Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 12 years later with Aquialia

1 night, a mother gave birth to 3 baby girls.The first one was named Loriccilla, the second was named Aquailia, and the third was named Nicallia. Their mother had no idea of the power that was inside of them. 

Chapter 3 - 12 years later with Aquialia

Chapter 3 - 12 years later with Aquialia

Allie(aquailia) suddenly awoke to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing."shoot I'll be late for baby sitting!"she said to her self. Quickly she combed her hair dressed self in jeans and a bloody red and chorcoal balck t-shirt with her gothic pirate hair bandana to hide the crown of her messy wavy winter brown and dark violet hair.

"And to think it's my birthday!" she mumbeled under her breath. She grabbed her back pack and a mini bagel from the kitchen table."Later mom! I have to go baby sit the johnson boys!"she called over her shoulder. "Ok make me proud! Earn some money!"Allie's mom called back. "I love you!" she added. Allie snatched her bike and quickly mounted it. She pedeled as fast as she could passing by the store where her dream artset stood in the windo. "By the end of the baby sitting day I'll have enough money to buy that artset!"she told herself while she pedaled crazy to get to her clients house.

Allie finally arrived at the house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Johnson oped the door and greeted her with a friendly hello. "You're 30 minutes early have a seat you look so tired." said Mrs. Johnson. "That's ok Mrs. Johnson, I thought I was late plus the boys are always so good!" replied Allie.

"John ,Jake,Jimmy , Tommy,Timmy, Kyle, Kevin!"called Allie, "I'm here!"

All 7 boys came running from the basement and hugged Allie's legs. "Oh boy . Here we go!"Allie said as she fell to the ground from the boys weight. "Easy does it guys!"she laghed. "I won't be able to breathe if you're all on top of me!"

"Well I'm gonna head to work early so I'll see you at 3:30 instead of 4:00." said Mrs. Johnson. "Ok have a good day at work Mrs. Johnson!"called Allie as Mrs. Johnson closed the door behind her.

"Come on Allie! We already set up our DDR game."said Jake the eldest of the seven. "Ok lets go guys!" cheered Allie. She ran for the basement and the boys followed after.

After 4 hours of DDR and a action movie all of the boys fell asleep so tired from all the  fun. Allie tip toed from the basement to check and see if Mrs. Johnson was home yet. She was and Allie motioned for her to be quiet. "Here's your payment for the day,"said Mrs. Johnson"And there's a little birthday bonus."

"Thanks a ton Mrs. Johnson. I have to go now my mom wants to spend time with me since its my birthday."said Allie.

"Have a good day Allie"called Mrs. Johnson as Allie got on her bike and rode away.

She rode quickly to the art store where her dream artset was and ran iside. She looked back at the windo and saw that the artset was gone. Allie's heart sank. She looked at her watch and saw that her hold time was 3 minutes past over. "I'm too late."she sighed.

Allie peddaled home slowly crying silently as she rode along. When she reached her house she climbed up to her window like she always did and went inside her room.

 

  

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 1, 2007, 5:56:36 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5More plz! its good!