Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - surprise surprise!

1 night, a mother gave birth to 3 baby girls.The first one was named Loriccilla, the second was named Aquailia, and the third was named Nicallia. Their mother had no idea of the power that was inside of them. 

Chapter 4 - surprise surprise!

Chapter 4 - surprise surprise!
Allie flicked on the light switch next to her window. "SURPRISE!" cried her best friends Nikki(Nicallia) and lori(Loriccila). "Holy shoot!" screamed allie falling to the floor. The two orphaned sisters laughed and helped allie up. "Happy Birthday!" cheered allie's friend Liam. "Oh crap!" shouted allie jumping so high her knees almost hit the cealling. She turned around and hugged liam. "I thought you moved!"she cried out. "No way! I just went on vacation! I was lookin for a good birthday present to give you!" he said holding a box out to her. "Since nikki and lori have the same birthday as you i got them something simalar." he added handing a small box to lori and nikki. The three girls each open the boxes given to them"Wow." they sighed. each girl held up a necklace and a special case to put the necklace in. Allie's necklace had a shimmering ocean blue charm with a small gold starfish charm attached to the ocean charm and when she turned it at different sides it would shimmer all sorts of colors. Sea green, plurple, coral pink and other colors. And the case was a beautfil blue sea sheall and the edges were rounded with silver. Her favorite zodiac sign was engraved on top. Aquarius. Nikki's necklace was simalar to allie's but the color of it was sunset orange and the gold charm was a sun. The case was also orange but it was made out of coral and was shaped to look like the sun and the edges were outlined in gold. On top ,like allie, her faveorite zodiac sign was engraved. Scorpio. And when she turned the neclace it glittered the colors of the sunset. Lori's necklace was just like the other two but her's was daisy pink. the golld charm looked like a carnation and the box was made of wood with pink petals attached to it. The edges of the box,like Nikki's, were outlined in gold. Her favorite zodiac sign was engraved ont the top just like th other's. Cancer."These are beautiful Liam" said Allie bringing him into a hug again,"Thanks so much!". "Yea! Thanks Liam!" giggled Lori, joining the hug."Thanks alot!" said Nikki smiling embracing him too. "Ack!...can't.....breathe!"whispered Liam. "Sorry!" said the three girls realsing their friend. "HUG OF DEATH!" Laughed allie embracing Liam for the third time." Okay Allie enough hugs."said Lori,"Let's go down stairs." "kay. I'll catch up with you in a sec."said allie. "Okay but be quick" said Liam. The three ran down stairs while Allie sat on her bed and stared at the neckalace Liam had given her."He's so generous."she thought,"The necklaces must of cost him a fortune. She gazeed into the ocean blue charm. Suddenly every thing went black and then,she saw something she had never seen before. *Mwhahahaha!!! Cliffhanger!!*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment