Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The truth

1 night, a mother gave birth to 3 baby girls.The first one was named Loriccilla, the second was named Aquailia, and the third was named Nicallia. Their mother had no idea of the power that was inside of them. 

Chapter 5 - The truth

Chapter 5 - The truth
Allie wandered through a dark tunnel. "Where am I?"she questioned. "You are home." a female voice said. "Who are you?"Allie cried,"What do you want from me?!" "I want you to know the truth of where you came from." the voice replied, "Who you really are Aquailia.""Who's Aquailia?" Allie asked, "My name is Allie.""You are Aquailia." the voice replied,"My daughter.""My mom died in a plane crash!" Allie shot back, "So unless I'm dead, then you can't be my mom!"Suddenly the tunnel disapeared and Allie stood in a larg courtyard.There were flowers that had colos of the sun,rosebuds , and the ocean. At the center of the courtyard stood a large fountain with pink, orange and blue flowers floating in it. There, on the fountains edge sat a woman with light olive colored skin and long dark hair like the wings of a raven. Her eyes shone a silvery color and when she stared at you, you could see the sparks of a child's curiosity in them. Yet there was a hint of wisdom in those peircing silvery eyes. As if she had lived for many long years and knew the secrets of the world."Come and sit child." the woman said to Allie. Allie did as she was told and sat on the fountain's edge next to the woman."Who are you?" Allie asked, "Why am I here?""I told you child I'm your mother."the woman replied,"And you are here so I can explain to you who you really are, where you came from."But before the woman could continue Allie heard more voices. "Allie! Allie wake up!" a girl's voice cried. "Allie! Wake up! You're scaring us!" another girl's voice pleaded. Finally a male voice came in "Allie! Allie! Come on wake up! Allie!""Liam....." Allie whispered. She looked around and noticed everything was fading away. She looked at the woman who was also fading."I will see you again Aquailia." she said."But when? when will I see you again?" Allie cried out to her."Soon my child." the woman said.Then the whole courtyard faded away, along with the woman, and Allie awoke to find Liam staring at her nervously with her two friends looking at her over his shoulder with scared faces."Thank God! You're all right!" Liam sighed with relief as he pulled her into a hug."Please don't ever scare me like that again.""Sorry."Allie replied,"I don't know what happened one minute I'm looking at the present you gave me, the next I'm on the floor with you guys staring at me like I had a million heads!""Well the good thing is you're okay." Nikki said,"How about we go downstairs and finish off those brownies your mom made before Liam sneeks down and eats all of them."Allie laughed."Yea let's go."And with that the four friends walked downstairs unaware of the future ahead of them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment