Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Calling

I got bored yesterday, so I decided to write a fanfiction for Fatal Frame 2. I put my own characters into the world and some of it sounds similar to the origional. I didn''t intend that. Tell me if you would like to read more!

Chapter 1 - Calling

Chapter 1 - Calling
Remember what you told me all those years ago? You said you would never leave me….
Ryo sat at the edge of the creek, remembering what his twin sister, Yoko, had said to him just three months before the accident. They were in these woods, playing around when Yoko slipped and fell down a bank and broke her neck… She was pronounced dead 2 hours later. Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about her. If I had just stayed right there with you Yoko, you would still be here… He wiped the tears from his deep blue eyes and sat up straight. His long black hair rustled as a strange breeze came towards him. He heard a whispering sound behind him. A chill ran down his spine as he turned to look… Then froze.
“Y- Yoko….?” She stood there with her waist length black hair unmoving despite the breeze and her pale face expressionless. She wore the same clothes she wore the day of the accident: a dark blue and black tank top and tan shorts with ankle high boots and white knee high socks. Then she turned and walked into the woods, as if beckoning him to follow. Ryo looked around as if expecting to see cameras set up in the trees. He stood up from the rock he was sitting on and followed the apparition into the forest. Low branches tugged at his gray button up shirt and scratched his arms and face. The trees seemed to grab for the black choker around his neck. He pushed them out of the way and called frantically.
“Yoko!” His voice was swallowed by the trees and the path began to disappear. “Yoko! Answer me!”
Suddenly, the path was out of sight, he was lost and the darkness swallowed him. Ryo began to panic, calling more frantically.
“Yoko!” He choked back tears. “Yoko… Please answer me…!”
He saw her up ahead, trees and darkness swirling gracefully around her as she drifted farther away from him. He started running after her, calling her name desperately, reaching out and trying to touch her. His fingers came close, swiping at the tip of her shoulder…. Then she disappeared and the path was back. He now stood under a tall, Japanese gate that was old and decaying. He heard singing in the distance and saw lights floating towards the top of the winding hill.
“Hey!” He called. Ryo started jogging towards the ghost lights, tripping over rocks and roots. The packed earth under him made running even harder. Finally, he reached the end of the path and was greeted by another gate and a large stone in the middle of a clearing. A thick fog swirled around him, making him a little dizzy. “Where-“ He stopped as he spotted Yoko standing at the edge of the clearing, staring at him with vacant eyes.
“….. So… little…. Time…” Her voice echoed and she disappeared. Ryo ran to the spot where she had stood right as she disappeared and had the air in an embrace. She was so close…. He looked down where the clearing sloped and saw an old village covered in the thick fog. Where am I..? What is this place…?
“So little time…..” He repeated.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment