Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zolo

Sanji, Zolo, Ussop, Nami, and Luffy, rant about themselves! But oh no! The scary lady from The Grudge is there! EEK! (very funny please read)

Chapter 2 - Zolo

Chapter 2 - Zolo


Luciado: New chapter and I'm still scared of The Grudge! I'd advise not watching it, unless you want restless nights in fear of coming face-to-face with that scary lady! WAH! I'm scared!



Toshiho: Mrrrrrrr…



Luciado: And YOU just don't know when to shut-up!



Disclaimer: I do NOT own One Piece OR The Grudge.



And now… here's Zolo.



“Hi. I'm Zolo. And I'm the greatest frikkin' swordsman ever! Hahaha! I fight with the Santoryu style and I don't think I spelled it right. Hahaha! I wear this green sash a lot because it DOESN'T make me look gay. And the greatest frikkin' swordsman can't be gay! Hahaha! And my hair looks like moss! That's another reason why I'm so frikkin' great! Because my hair points to civilization. So we don't need that stupid navigator, Nami. Because they got me! Zolo! The greatest frikkin' three-sworded mossed-headed sash-wearing swordsman ever! And speaking of navigating, after Sanji died, my hair pointed to this cool house in Tokyo! I went alone, because I'm the greatest frikkin' swordsman ever! I got some free natutos and pillows in that house. But it's so trashy and smelly! I left quickly for two reasons. 1: It was smelly. And 2: I needed to train so I could still be the greatest frikkin' swordsman ever! Hahaha!”

“Uuuuuuhhh…”

“Huh? What in Sam Hill was that?”

“UuuuuuuhhhUUUUUUUHHH.”

“This is really stating to freak me out! And the greatest frikkin' swordsman isn't suppose to be freaked-out!”

Zolo backed against the wall as sweat rolled down his tan and… pale face. But the wall was a bad place to go! Because a very very very hairy figure rose from out of the wall right behind Zolo. Zolo turned his neck and saw… THE SCARY HAIRY LADY!

“Uuuuuuuhhh!”

Zolo screamed like a girl as the scary hairy lady killed him horribly.

Sometime later…

“Hey! Where's Zolo?” asked Luffy.

“I don't know.” said Nami. “He went into his room to ramble on about himself and never came back.”

Ussop picked up something from in the middle of the floor. “Hey! What's this?” he asked.

“It looks like a jaw bone.” said Nami. “One that was torn off of some un-expecting and unfortunate soul.”

Luffy took the bloody jaw bone and examined it carefully…

“Hmm… Let's eat it!” cried Luffy.

“Yay!” they all cheered.



Luciado: Hehe. Kinda brought it off at the end, didn't I? Crass…

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GirlFromStrangetown on July 4, 2007, 7:12:43 AM

GirlFromStrangetown on
GirlFromStrangetown'my hair looks like moss!'

hahaha class!

this was so funny!

=D

YaioAnime on May 26, 2006, 12:56:40 AM

YaioAnime on
YaioAnimeYou Killed Zolo that was uncalled for but still laughed my butt off reading it because Zolo is the greatest frikkin swordsman ever

moonlitdemoness09 on October 21, 2005, 5:58:33 AM

moonlitdemoness09 on
moonlitdemoness09u killed off Zolo? why? he's the greatest frikkin swordsman ever!! XD *revives Zolo* HA! anyways, this was hilarious!! i giggled the entire time i was reading it ^^

GothicVoodoowitch on October 10, 2005, 7:37:33 AM

GothicVoodoowitch on
GothicVoodoowitch"cause I'm the greatest friggin sowrdsman ever! hahaha!"

My god, that was funny how it was at the end of every freaking sentence, LMAO.

"Lets eat it!"
O.O