Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Emergency Landing

This is a sequel to a story i am writing later. The storm hawks make an emergency landing in a desert Terra where they meet 7 warriors who defend a cursed but freindly village. Contains Brit-com (mindless) violence.

Chapter 1 - Emergency Landing

Chapter 1 - Emergency Landing
The sky was clear as the Condor made a steady pace with a damaged engine smoking behind it. It wasnt going to make it back to the Baskin camp.

Aerrow: Whats the word Stork?

Stork: We need to make an emergency landing. That engines in really bed shape.

Aerrow: do it A.S.A.P Stork.

Stork lands the Condor in a dessert kind of terra. The area looks as thought life is not possible and Stork notices a huge and strange horseshoe shaped rock, it looks as thought it has been purposely built to hide extremely large cargo ships. Stork landed comfortably in this shape. Aerrow spoke over the Voice com. Junko and River made their way outside as soon as the Condor landed.

Aerrow: Piper! Where are we?

Piper: I dont know. This area is un-charted on my maps.

Just outside the room Piper is stood in, Shade is carrying a piece of his Sniper Rifle and looking angrily at Finn.

Shade: Oi Finn. Did you dismantle my gun Again?

Finn: * nervously * Ummm&.. he he&yep.

As soon as the word yep was said, Shade violently grabbed Finn by the throat and dragged him to the deck. Piper followed closely behind wanting to talk to Aerrow to finally reveal her true feelings to him.

Piper: Aerrow?

Aerrow: oh? Hey Piper.

Piper: can I talk to you?

Aerrow: about what?

As Aerrow and Piper spoke Finn was being battered and beaten by Shade behind them, because Finn was always being beaten up since Shade and River joined the crew , Aerrow and Piper acted as if nothing was going on.

Piper:&well&I&..see&.do you remember when we were in your room before we met River and Shade? After the fight with the Cyclonians?

Aerrow: yeah.

Piper: and I had something to tell you?

Aerrow: yeah

Piper: well I think Im ready to tell you now.

Finn: help&ouch ow man.

Piper: Aerrow I-

Finn: OUCH OWW.

Piper: grrr&Aerrow

Finn: AHHHH CMON THAT HURTS

Aerrow: FINN! Keep it down, sorry Piper.

Piper: o.k. (deep breath) Aerrow I have wanted to say this for a long time&. Aerrow I really-

Another interruption hit the conversation when one of the windows smashed after a rock crashed through it.

Shade: (with Finn under his foot) That was random, but I bet ya it aint good.

Piper: I say we check it out, what I have to say can wait a little longer.

Aerrow: Right, lets move.

Shade ,Finn, Piper, Stork and Aerrow raced out of the door and out of the Condor. Junko and River were stood weapons drawn and face to face with 12 bandits, Mixed races with 6 male and 6 female, they had brown uniforms which looked as thought they were wearing t-shirts with trousers or shorts and all except one wore a green headband the odd person was wearing blue, they obviously lived in this terra because they knew how to dress and all wore the same insignia on their shirts.

Bandit leader: Welcome to Terra Nile. Is this your first time? Because it will be your last.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment