Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - chapter 1 part 4

ever thought of becoming evil? this is the story of how I, Lucretia Foxe, took that path... enjoy

Chapter 5 - chapter 1 part 4

Chapter 5 - chapter 1 part 4


Somewhere to my left a bush rustled. At first I thought it was Faso, because I knew he wasn't in the cave anymore. But it wasn't. I could feel it. The presence was definitely female and I knew exactly whom it belonged to. Mayinna and Matina. The two schizophrenic twins that switch both their personalities at random. Both had flaming red hair that reached down to their waists. They usually wore them tied in pony-tails, high on the back of their heads. They always looked exactly the same and they consistently wore the same outfits. I could only tell them apart because their auras were very different.

I kept my gaze on the serene water in the beautifully sparkling lake. With these ladies I did not need to run. I had enough powers to face them, yet I did have to use the element of surprise. So I started, becoming invisible I turned and face them. I could see the whites of their eyes through the foliage but they were too well hidden for me to see anything else. Deciding to double back I crossed through the forest and ended up behind them.

They were waiting anxiously for me to reappear close to the lake. Well they could wait as long as they wanted. I really felt like annoying them because they ruined my perfectly amiable morning and they weren't supposed to be here anyway. No one should know about this place, it was too well protected. So I slipped between them and lightly blew into Mayinna's left ear. That was my first mistake. She immediately lashed out and caught me on my right arm. It went momentarily numb. I ducked to the ground, balancing on one knee.

Matina looked at her sister, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"shoot! she's here, she just blew into my ear, I hit her, and I know that! Where is she? I can't see her!" Mayinna started to feel around her, I had to dodge her hand swiftly before she touched my hair.

"Dammit! I know she's here! Show yourself Lia!"

"You wish Mayinna!" I replied.

To that she said, "I'm not Mayinna, she is!" pointing at her sister.

With a slightly puzzled look on my face I realized what had happened. They had once again switched personalities. Great, so now both of them thought I had blown into their ear to annoy them. Time for some action. Still invisible, I kicked Matina in the shin so that she fell to the ground. My second mistake.
Mayinna, if it was her now, grabbed me from behind and elbowed me in the back. Pain coursed through my spine. Both of them were really good fighters. I turned visible once again and knew I shouldn't have provoked them. Why were they here in the first place?

"Listen carefully Lia. We don't want to hurt you!" Mayinna whispered in my ear then released me.

"So what... was that... for?" I asked in gasping breaths, indicating my aching back.

"Pay back!" and she hit me across the face.

At that moment Faso rushed out of the bushes and pinned Mayinna painfully to the ground. Matina tried to kick him off but I came in the way, grabbed her ankle and twisted her to the ground.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I had to know. Matina tried to get up but I had my ankle in the front of her neck, "You move, I hurt you!".

She immediately went limp and said, "We came here for you, its time you learn some dark magic."

"What? Everyone knows that I like my fellow sisters am responsible for good things. Why the hell would anyone even think about us being evil?"

"No you're not evil. That's not what I said, but someday you will be. And we want to be the ones to teach you."

Now I was starting to get pissed. "I will never be evil!"

That was a bad idea, I still needed to find out what they really meant, but at that moment Matina and Mayinna just vanished into thin air. My foot crashed to the ground and Faso slumped to the floor. Shocked I stared at Faso who seemed as puzzled as I was. What just happened here? Where and how did they learn to vanish into thin air like that?



*


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:45:18 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearyou rule you rule you rule you rulew you rule you rule *does first comment jiggle*. l8er Lanfear

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:44:57 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearyou rule you rule you rule you rulew you rule you rule *does first comment jiggle*. l8er Lanfear