Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Through his eyes Chapter 2

ever thought of becoming evil? this is the story of how I, Lucretia Foxe, took that path... enjoy

Chapter 6 - Through his eyes Chapter 2

Chapter 6 - Through his eyes Chapter 2


CHAPTER 2.



THROUGH HIS EYES 1



He watched her through the bows of the trees. After she had left the party, he excused himself and followed her. For three hours she had run through fields, crossed streams and easily jumped low fences. She must have been really freaked out by him. He couldn't believe that she could run so fast; then again she was one of the most powerful beings ever and only pretended to be weak when near humans (so as not to alert them to her powers).

She's growing stronger he thought in desperation, remembering what he had to do.

*



They arrived at her hiding place around 11pm. It took him a couple of hours or so to break through the impressive enchantment she had cast as a barrier, around the lake and its surrounding caves, the first time she ever came there. The problem was that she felt it when he finally broke through and awoke immediately from the sleep she had unconsciously fallen into. But she probably thought it was something else because she didn't pursue the matter. Only then did he realise that a young wolf had joined her company. They seemed to be good friends. He knew he was exceedingly skilled with animals yet didn't dare come too close to them just in case either of them might detect his presence (he had a distinct vibe of evil about him).

*



Slowly as the night deepened he realised he had to test her to see how much power she had already accumulated.

"Fiery Twins burn and come to my aid!" he murmured into the tranquil night.

"You called?" Mayinna and Matina had appeared almost instantly.

"Yes. I gather that both of you received the vision, as did we all, last evening?"

"Of course, and I think it will be useful to all of us," said Mayinna with a malicious glint in her eyes.

"I need you to test Lia. I want to see how powerful she already is," he told them.

"No way! She'll murder us, you know well enough that she will become most powerful and probably only hurt us as much as she can if we just turn up for no reason."

"Oh but you will have reason. You will tell her that its time for her to convert!"

"What if we refuse?"

"Then you will know the true meaning of pain!"

Both of them recoiled from the force that resounded in his voice. But they still argued through the night.

The next day dawned warm and annoying. His anger rose to a point that the twins gave in. in the meantime Lia had gone out for breakfast and the little wolf had stalked off somewhere.

Mayinna and Matina went to work. They attained Lia's attention and then pretended to search for her when she disappeared. He had struck a nerve; Lia was definitely a bit miffed.

He listened in on the little conversations that the girls had. Mayinna and Matina were revealing too much info about the visions. It was time for him to interject and quieten them. With an angry wave of his hands the twins absconded into thin air.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:48:15 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearcan u get any betta??? hell yeah. mwah, luv ya l8er Lanfear

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:47:50 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearcan u get any betta??? hell yeah. mwah, luv ya l8er Lanfear

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:47:00 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearcan u get any betta??? hell yeah. mwah, luv ya l8er Lanfear

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:46:30 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearcan u get any betta??? hell yeah. mwah, luv ya l8er Lanfear

Lanfear on March 2, 2005, 11:46:07 PM

Lanfear on
Lanfearcan u get any betta??? hell yeah. mwah, luv ya l8er Lanfear