Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Exciled and Cougarkit is born

It has been 60 years sense the clans had found their new home. Cougarpaw of ThunderClan is the last descendent of Firestar who is sent a dream by StarClan to journey to fight a cat who with hundreds of followers, wants to destroy the clans! Can

Chapter 5 - Exciled and Cougarkit is born

Chapter 5 - Exciled and Cougarkit is born
Every cat in ThunderClan was gathered around the Hightree, a black and gray tabby stood on it''s lowest branch. Standing infront of him was a dark gray tom with one errie orenge eye,a scar was were his other eye should have been. " Ironheart, you are to be exciled for the death of one of are elders, Fawnwing. So I, Echostar, leader of ThunderClan cast you out and if you are in are terratory we will kill you." Every cat hissed and spat at Ironheart. " Fine, I''ll leave but remember Blindscar will be back!" Blindscar hissed as he ran out of camp. At the moment Blindscar left a yowl filled the air from the Nursery. Willowtree, the Medicine cat headed over with herbs in her mouth. Every cat sat in silence as Willowtree came out, her head low. " What happened Willowtree?" Echostar''s soft voice breacking the errie silence. Willowtree lifted her head up, tears in her pale green eyes " Emberleaf died in kitting, she only had one kit, a she-cat." She meowed. " What?!" came a hiss as a scarred dark ginger tom with one ear ran up. " I''m so sorry Bloodpool." Willowtree mewed. Bloodpool pushed his way into the Nursery, to see the limp body of a pale ginger she-cat with a brown leaf marking on her right shoulder, a dark gigner kit with a pale ginger muzzle,paws,and tailtip layed in her curve. " Emberleaf,my sweet Emberleaf!" He cried, nuzzling his face into her pelt. The kit cried for its mother, Bloodpool looked down at his daughter and then left and ran off. Amberwind, another queen and Emberlef''s best friend looked the little scrap of fur, her two kits curled up with her. Willowtree entered with Echostar, picking up the kit in his gentle jaws. " Amberwind, will you take in this kit, she need milk." Willowtree asked the amber tabby. " Yes I will, Emberlef was my friend and I would do anything for her kit. Echostar layed the little dark and pale ginger she-cat down next to Amberwind''s kits. " What should I call her?" Amberwind asked. Willowtree looked towards Echostar. " Her name will be Cougarkit." Willowtree and Amberwind nodded, the name suited the kit. Cougarkit drank the milk Amberwind provided for her, never knowing what her future layed instore for her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kittykatcrazy123 on August 4, 2006, 11:53:10 PM

kittykatcrazy123 on
kittykatcrazy123AWWWWWWW! ive just started reading and already someone is dead! *reads on*

LadyAvali620 on July 3, 2006, 5:01:43 AM

LadyAvali620 on
LadyAvali620No!!!!!! Not a cliffhanger!!!!! This will eat me inside trying to figure out what happens to Cougarkit, poor thing! Great start to you story!!!!! Blindscar sounds like a very rich evil character. I wonder why he killed one of the elders? I need to add you to my favorite authors. I'll do that now.
 
Once gain, great start to you story. The names are awesome and I can't wait for more!!!!!!!! Poor Bloodpool...