Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Meeting Horsepaw

It has been 60 years sense the clans had found their new home. Cougarpaw of ThunderClan is the last descendent of Firestar who is sent a dream by StarClan to journey to fight a cat who with hundreds of followers, wants to destroy the clans! Can

Chapter 6 - Meeting Horsepaw

Chapter 6 - Meeting Horsepaw
" Cougarpaw, wake up you lazy furball!" A pair of lavender eyes opened to see a beautiful silver she-cat with unusual blue eyes looking at her. " Come on, Echostar, Cloudedstorm, Eagleclaw and Woodpaw are waiting for use." Silverpaw hissed to her friend before running outside the Apprentices den.. " Coming!" Cougarpaw called, licking her dark and pale gigner pelt of any moss. It has now been 9 moons sense Blindscar had been exciled and Bloodpool ran away from ThunderClan. Cougarpaw was last living descendent of Firestar, the great leader that had saved the clan 60 years ago. Cougarpaw ran out to join Silverpaw and get something to eat. They passed the Medicine cat''s den to see Goldenpaw, Silverpaw''s brother, sorting herbs. It made Cougarpaw sad that her friend would not become a warrior with them but he had chosen the right path for him. " Hi Silverpaw and Cougarpaw!" He called as they passed, they twiched their tails in greeting to him. As they arrived at the Fresh-Kill pile, they both took a mouse and ate them quick. They saw the four cats up ahead. " There you two are!" growled Eagleclaw, Woodpaw sneered at them from his mentor''s side. Woodpaw always made Silverpaw mad, even when they were kits he would always tease them. " Well lets go now that everyone is here.'' Cloudedstorm replied, leading behind Echostar. As they arrived at their training grounds, Eagleclaw turned to the three apprentices. " Today, you three will be hunting alone. Silverpaw, you hunt near RiverClan, Woodpaw, Sunningtree, and Cougarpaw, near Windclan. be back before Sundown." With that the three apprentices went off in different directions. Cougarpaw arrived at the meadow that cut ThunderClan from Windclan. She smelled the air Rabbit! She crouched down low, keeping quiet in the long grass. She then saw the large gray rabbit, chewing on a blade of grass. She moved forward and then pounced, only to meet heads with another cat, the rabbit scurried off. Cougarpaw shook her head and saw a handsome white tom with tan patches and tail with black paws and ice-blue eyes. " Sorry about that." he mewed, getting up onto his paws. " That''s alright, my names Cougarpaw." She replied. " Name''s Horsepaw, I''m from WindClan." Cougarpaw now noticed that his pelt seemed windblown and he looked very fast. " I''ll she you at the next gathering maybe?" Horsepaw asked. " Sure!" Cougarpaw replied. " I''ll see you then bye!" He mewed as he ran off into the long grass. Cougarpaw felt her heart skip a beat, and she blushed. " He''s so handsome.'' She mewed. She shook her head and headed off in search of more prey, not knowing that Horepaw would play a big role in life from that moment on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment