Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Runningpaw's POV

It has been 60 years sense the clans had found their new home. Cougarpaw of ThunderClan is the last descendent of Firestar who is sent a dream by StarClan to journey to fight a cat who with hundreds of followers, wants to destroy the clans! Can

Chapter 7 - Runningpaw's POV

Chapter 7 - Runningpaw's POV
" Runningpaw, wake up!" Nightpaw meowed, noseing his brother to get up. " What is so important that you need to wake me from a great dream?!" Hissed Runningpaw as he looked up at his brother. " We''re going to get are warrior names mouse - brain! Now come on, Morningstar''s waiting for us come on!" The long-haired black and white tom ran out towards the Highstump. Runningpaw stood up and cleaned his pelt, making his brown tabby pelt shine. " You ready Runningpaw?" Runningpaw turned to see his mentor Wolfcloud and his mother Darkstripe. " Yes I am, lets go!" He mewed, walking behind them to the Highstump. Standing apon the stump was a beautiful tortiseshell she-cat, she twiched her tail for silence. " Today we are her to give two apprentices their warrior names." She yowled. Nightpaw and Runningpaw stepped foreward. Morningstar turned to them. " Nightpaw and Runningpaw, do you agree that you will protect the clan with your lifes and to always fallow StarClan?" She asked him. " I do." They both said. "Then by the power given to me by StarClan I give you your names." She turned to Nightpaw " Nightpaw, from this moment foreward you shall be know as Nightsnow, RiverClan welcomes you as a full warrior." Morningstar touched her nose to Nightsnow''s forehead and in return he licked her shoulder. She then turned to Runningpaw as Nightsnow went to sit next to their father, Tigerfoot. " Runningpaw, from this moment foreward you shall be know as Runningtiger, RiverClan welcomes yuo as a warrior." After doing the same as Nightsnow, the clan broke up and went to go sleep for the night. Tigerfoot walked proudly up to his sons. " You two must now protect the clan till Sunrise." The two noddd and sat in the camp clearing. Runningtiger looked up into the sky, and saw a shooting star, then he went still and a message from StarClan came to him.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment