Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Sirenpaw & Horsepaw's POV's

It has been 60 years sense the clans had found their new home. Cougarpaw of ThunderClan is the last descendent of Firestar who is sent a dream by StarClan to journey to fight a cat who with hundreds of followers, wants to destroy the clans! Can

Chapter 8 - Sirenpaw & Horsepaw's POV's

Chapter 8 - Sirenpaw & Horsepaw's POV's
A patrol of ShadowClan cats were patroling around the boarder near WindClan. The patrol consisted of Dragonstar, Maskface, Gravelstream, Leafpaw, and Sirenpaw. " Do you smell anything Leafpaw?" Said the Siamese tom known as Maskface to his apprentice. The young light brown and white tabby smelled the air, Sirenpaw rolled her eyes and went to go walk beside her father. "WindClan!" Squeaked Leafpaw as he saw the patrol of WindClan cats infront of them. Sirenpaw''s dark gray and white pelt was fluffed out and her silver eyes showed like stone. The WindClan patrol consisted of Creamfeather, Oreowhisker, Smalltail, Horsepaw and Weaselpaw. " Creamfeather, what are you doing so close to ShadowClan?" Dragonstar asked with a hiss to the WindClan Deputy. Horsepaw stood beside his mentor, his ice-blue eyes were locked with Sirenpaw''s. " We didn''t know we were so close." Growled Oreowhisker, but was silenced by Smalltail. " Well, don''t let us catch you so close again!" Snapped Sirenpaw, only to feel the sharp nip on her ear from her father. '' same to you!" Hissed Horsepaw, only to be pushed along by his friend Weaselpaw. " You should show more respect Sirenpaw, your as bad as that WindClan apprentice." Meowed Dragonstar as the patrol walked back to camp, not to far off Creamfeather was telling Horsepaw the same thing. That night, Sirenpaw sat outside the Apprentices Den, her silver eyes looking up towards the sky, at WindClan Horsepaw sat outside the Apprentises Den and looking up as well. Then a shooting star went by and they were in a trance, a Prothacy came to them. Back in ThunderClan, Cougarpaw was having the same one.
A new evil has come in the form of a Blind scar.Only the power of four can save the clans from this evil,Thunder''s HeartRiver''s TigerWind''s Strideand Shadow''s Song shall save the clans.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kittykatcrazy123 on August 4, 2006, 11:58:19 PM

kittykatcrazy123 on
kittykatcrazy123woah, AWSOME! MUST HAVE MORE! *gets out tent and waits* *favs story*

LadyAvali620 on July 21, 2006, 1:12:34 PM

LadyAvali620 on
LadyAvali620*savors chapters* Lovely dawling, lovely! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! All the characters have such beautiful names! The foreshadowing of Horsepaw was really interesting as well! Keep writing! Of course, you know I want more.... :) take you time though!
 
Avali*