Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The new evil: Flamescar

This is a story about Me and Iceshadow's lunar's Moonray and Erin.

This story is about the adventures of Moonray, a Dark lunar dragon and his best friend/crush Erin, an Earth lunar dragon, and their journey to stop an evil lunar dragon who wants to des

Chapter 1 - The new evil: Flamescar

Chapter 1 - The new evil: Flamescar
laying in a meadow under an oak tree, Moonray, a blue and purple lunar dragon with black wings layed sleeping. Walking up was a pretty tan,silver,and peach Earth lunar dragon with a white crescent moon around her right eye, in her mouth where two plump rabbits. Erin looked over at her sleeping friend and dropped a rabbit infront of him. Moonray''s red eyes opened up and he smiled when he saw Erin'' her violet eyes locked with his for a few moments before he blushed. " Thanks for the rabbit Erin." he said between bites. " No problem at all Moonray." She answered before laying down next to him.Farther away,on a mountain that was covered in dark clouds, sat a red and black lunar dragon, a scar going across his right eye down to his neck, leaving him blind in that eye. His one good eye,reddish-orenge in color was like flames in a wildfire. " These weaklings,they don''t know what potentle a lunar dragon can have on the world." Flamescar growled. Sitting not to far off were his followers, Ravenwing and claw. " You are right M''lord,they don''t deserve to be around." Said Ravenwing, Claw nodded. " Ravenwing, Claw, I want you to go find recruites." Flamescar ordered. " Why''s that M''lord?" Claw asked. " We will need more dragons to make are plan work, now go!" He snarled. The two black and blue lunar dragons scurried off and flew off towards the west and east. " One day, this world shall be mine!" Yelled Flamescar, laughing in a villanlish tone.Moonray looked up to see ravenwing flying over head. " i don''t like this Erin, that lunar dragon had an evil feeling to him." Erin looked up at the black and blue dragon as he dissapeared. " How does an adventure sound to you Moonray?" She asked, a grin on her tan face. " You read my mind." Moonray replied, flapping his black wings and headed into the sky. Erin too revealed silver wings that carried her off after Moonray.What troubles lay ahead for Moonray and Erin? Stay tuned in for chapter 2! ^_~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment