Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Video Games and a gay Wolagon!

This story is what I thought up after my friend, Iceshadow, and I adopted two cat-Bats.

This story is random and is includes other OC's of Iceshadow and me.

Enjoy!^^

Chapter 1 - Video Games and a gay Wolagon!

Chapter 1 - Video Games and a gay Wolagon!
Hiyouma sat infront of the huge Wide-Screen TV, playing a game that appeared to be Pokemon XD. " Stop running into corners stupid!'' He was yelling at the character on the TV. Hidetoshi, his best pal walked in doing his best Cheese impression from Foster''s Home for Imaginary Friends. " I like Chocolete Milk!" he said into Hiyouma''s ear. Hiyouma sprang up and hit the tv, sliding down like a dog who ran into a glass door. Hiyouma got up and looked towards Hidetoshi " Telavision taste funny! Walking into the room next were two Wolagons, a wolf/dragon animal. " Come on Moonsaber!" Said the smaller one. " No Fuuga, I''m going out with you and that''s final! I don''t care how gay you are!" Said the bigger one. Fuuga''s eyes grew into sad puppy-dog eyes. " You meanie!" Hide and Youma were cracking up, tears coming from their eyes. Hide got up and looked towards Fuuga. " I''ll go out with you if you do one thing." Fuuga''s tail went straight up. " What?!" Hidetoshi stiffed a laugh when he said " Go fight the evil Peppermint guy down the street and then go make fun of those cats in Horseplace." Fuuga flew up in the air and went off through the window. " Well, that gets rid of him for awhile." Hidetoshi laughed. Moonsaber joined in and then turned to the two cat-bats. " Anyone for double battle on XD!" The two cat-bats looked up and said " Your on!" They went over to the Gamecube and started playing.What will happen to Fuuga and why is he so stupid for a gay? Find out next chapter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Iceshadow on July 8, 2006, 6:33:00 AM

Iceshadow on
IceshadowLOL! Funny!