Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The ONLY chapter

My humble apologies for leaving, and a little ulegy (Yoo-leh-gee) you cant think of it as ^^.

Chapter 1 - The ONLY chapter

Chapter 1 - The ONLY chapter
Listen, I know I have been convicted of being an art thief in the past, even for w writing script! Oo but was it proven? Ney. My gallery was deleted with the 6 pictures in it and I left FAC for a long long time.....but I came back to this wonderous place sometime around June and have realized, its a nice place here! ^_^ Some of you know me by LSC, others Jake, some even my birth name Ty. But thats not the point. I have to go because I have realized that one- I HAVE A LIFE DUDE!(ET!) And also, staying on the computer hours on end is not healthy!!! So I have decided to retire from FAC and all of its glorious art and literature. Sadly, I must also refrain from The computer all together! If anything, I might come on once and a while if I need to type a report or do book research. So......Just a few people I would like to thank. . . .SkoF- Hehe, yah know, you were my first REAL fan here on FAC, so I'd like to thank you especially, and thank you for your frequent commenting on the majority of my pics! ^_^ Well, have fun with Jake and Sig, And use yourcontact ifno if I gave you it, and if I didn't...uh...then Ill just send a copy :D Still luv ya Sig- DUUUUUUUDE! Your not on as much as before, but I still comment when I could ,and so did you xD So I want to thank you for the commenting. Akire- You were my second friend on FAC, with an awsome style I built my own off of, I secretly had a crush on you for about a month, cats out of the bag ^////^ Mira-Your style from the side usually looked Jhoneny, and I liked it overall xP I'd also like to thank you, you were up there in the first 5 or 6 people I first made friends with here. Panda- Lol, dont know what to say here, we didnt talk much, but in the time we did, I thought I was talking to a much older person, more mature so to speak. So I guess I want to thank you for saving me from boredom when people started to not be on as much. xD Luz- WHOO! I luvvvvvvv your art, and still will. I printed out the pic of me on my birthday, and the group pic so I wont forget V1K and the other Jake and everyone else xP Ez- LOL! Another frequent commenter and obsessor! xP Your art was always colourful and in your unique style, but since your mother died (May her heart rest in peace) you might not be on as much and probaly wont see this for a while. . . . People not mentioned here ARENT NOT special, its just that maybe I dont have words to describe you all. But the few that I'd like to thank for some different reasons are: PillowTulip- SAVIOUR OF THE COMMENTS! Always commenting on most of my HTF art along for Gav-Imp Koolgames, Fanartfreak, and Culu. You guys ROK. Jessluvsbishies- ANOTHER SAVIOUR OF BOREDOM! Ever though you nag a lot, calling me a fag behind my back (Alora keeps me up to date on my so-called gay life xD) and some other things I dont think you WANT me to mention, you saved me from boredom when I felt like typing things...so yah.
Chinchillachan- Well, didnt know ya long, but your OP and POKE art ruled, as well as your crossovers xP I especially liked the Aipom Luffy crossovers, ^_^.
Snake_Eyes- Probaly didnt even know I existed but you still rule Snake, again, probaly didnt look at meh gallery but meh, I looked at hers xD.
Unadon- *same *his
And last but not least AndreMarrero- although he just joined like 4 weeks ago, hes meh cousin, I mean COME ON! You cant NOT thank my cousin xP DUde, keep on drawing, and if you need tips, this Retired dude'll help joo out xD
Well peeps, im sending out contact info, give a call sometime ^^ Cya.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment