Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Thing Under the Couch

This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.

Chapter 1 - The Thing Under the Couch

Chapter 1 - The Thing Under the Couch
"May!" Blue Said for the third time.
"Wha-?" I said, confused. I was daydreaming about how cute Firestorm's baby must be.
I sighed and said,"Sorry, I just can't stop thinking about Skysong. She's got to be so adorable!"
"The Dragons will wait for you to come." Blue said a little impatiently. "But this isn't going to get itself done."
I glanced over to what he was pointing at. I shuddered."Do I really have to clean that?" I said, disgusted.
"While you were off in dragonland, I cleaned both of our bedrooms, the bathroom, and the computer room. All you have to clean, is that." He pointed again at the mess. I glared at him.
"All right," I sighed."I guess I'd better start then." Blue shrugged and walked tot he door.
"I'll be at the palace if you need me." and he walked out the door while I glared after him.
I looked at the mess. I decided that burning the pile of stuff that had collected under the couch for the last year wouldn't work. Neither would simply teleporting it away do any good. I stared at it for a couple of minutes, until i remembered something. "I'VE GOT IT!" I shouted in triumph. I rushed over to the computer and said, "Call Red and Kajah."
"Calling," said the computer voice.
Within seconds the screen turned from black to showing Red and Kajah in their house.
"May!" The twins shouted.
I laughed,"Hey guys."
The wins looked at each other then back at me."What do you have for us?"
"Blue made me clean under the couch, and I found a bunch of stuff that you might be able to use. Wanna come over and look at it?"
They both glanced over their shoulders and said, " Sure, anything to get away form Dr. Clean. Bakura is making clean our room!" They both shuddered."See you there!" and the screen went blank.
I went back and looked at the mess, hoping taht the twins could find someting they could use. They were building something for some contest. I wasn't sure what the contest was exactly. They wouldn't let anyone see what they were building either.
Just then, the computer said,"Red and Kajah are here."
"Thanks," I called back as I ran to the door.
If I didn't get this cleaned I wouldn't have time to do anything I needed -or wanted- to do, like seeing Skysong. I had to get to the Dragon Pends before they close. Of course, I could just ask Lance to get me in. But I wouldn't need to ask him if this mess could just disappear!
I opened the door and let the twins in. As they walked in Red said,"Ok. Where's the loot?" I laughed and replied,"Right over here. I don't know if anything there will be of any use to you, but I thought I'd ask you, just in case."
Kajah nodded and said,"Lead us to the treasure!" I walked back to the living room and showed them the pile. I watched as their faces lit up in huge grins as they looked at everything. "We could use all of this stuff! We've been looking for most of this stuff, but we couldn't find it anywere! Thank you so much!" The twins said gleefully.
"Thank you, I wouldn't know what else to do with it all," I replied. They gathereed all the stuff and headed back to the door.
"Thanks again! See you later May!"
"See you guys later!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lycramosa on December 19, 2007, 6:53:21 AM

Lycramosa on
Lycramosa:D

angelfox on November 27, 2007, 11:16:53 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxvery nice. ^_^ How about the angel of --- I dont really know, but you can think on it. ^-^