Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Dragon Pens

This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.

Chapter 2 - The Dragon Pens

Chapter 2 - The Dragon Pens
As soon as they left, I grabbed my Azi-Kan, Azi for short, and bolted out the door.
I live in Nephram, the city of Angels, literally, because that's what we are, Angels. We each have our own power and element. Or in rare cases, like mine, elements.My brother, Blue's, power is to control water and ice. Kajah's power is to control earth, like rocks and dirt and stuff. Red's power is control of electricity. My powers are control of Fire, psychic, and I'm a shape-shifter.
Every Angel or Demon, has a creature they are boned to. When we are little, we are taken to the habitats where we are shown all of the different creatures. When we see one we like, we tell the handlers and they let you play with them for a while. We play with them until every one has found his or her creature. My creature is a Kyra, a kind of large cream colored fox with nine tails. Her name is Kari.
As soon as I walked out the door, Kari stood up from where she was sitting, waiting for me, and said,"We are going to see Skysong." It wasn't a question. Bonded Angels and Demons all have a special relationship with their creatures. We can read each others mind and talk telepathically, but then , all Angels and Demons are telepathic. We can chose who to talk telepathically to, and we can talk through walls and long distances. There is a limit though, usually it is a couple of miles, but it can be longer depending on the strength of the Angel or Demon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment