Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shiloh the boy wonder!

About three school girls who wants too take the same guy out too a dance..But will tehy friendship stay in place its about friends or love....

Chapter 3 - Shiloh the boy wonder!

Chapter 3 - Shiloh the boy wonder!
Mr Tahkuka: Ok class lets start by reading a liltle bit of your science papers youve been wroking on *Cream Cookie and Cheese walks in* nice for you to join us class early this late you may take your seats *they sit down*
Cream:school is snorzvile i mean there nothing to do and teachers just talk.
Cookie: you telling me we had so much homework yesterday that i had to get a trailer for all of it.-Cheese: I like school we get to learn new things and everything its pretty exciding Cookie & Cream:Cheese you always love school..
Cheese:haha yep its just where i am in the world.- Cookie:your weird
Mr Tahkuka: girls can you read the next pessage um Cream
Cream:um where are we ok um i dont know where we are.. -Mr Tahkuka: Cookie..
Cookie: *Flips through her school books*I dont have a clue -Mr Tahkuka:Cheese..
Cheese:eep *she covers the book in front of her face*haha i dont know.
Mr Tahkuka:ok student who will tell these slakers whats going on
*a student raises his hand to tell with dark hair and blue eyes*
Mr Tahkuka: Ok Shiloh tell them what are we doing.
Shiloh:well lets see we are reading the passege on page B2 of our science book.
Mr Tahkuka: Got that girls B2 in our science books...
Cheese:*flips through the pages* -Cream: *Throws the math book and grabs the science book*heheh -Cookie:* turns the book upside up and flips the pages*
*they hide they mouths with the books and start talking* Cream:hey guys dont you think shiloh is a hotty - Cheese:you telling me he is so dreamy - Cookie: well you guys are going to be out of luck cause im asking him to go to the dance with me. -Cream: not if i do it first -Cheese:You mean me will ask him out
Mr Takuka:Girls i will have to seperate you Cheese sit next to Shiloh and Cookie you sit on the other side of shiloh that should keep you from talking.
Cream:hey no fair they get to sit by the cutie Shiloh..
*Cheese and cookie sits by Shiloh They start laughing at Cream*
Cookie:*after class im going to ask Shiloh out to the dance as Cookie say to her self*
Cheese:*after lunch im going to ask Shiloh out to the dance!!! as Cheese say to her self*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Natitsu_Fox_Demon on June 2, 2004, 1:04:18 PM

Natitsu_Fox_Demon on
Natitsu_Fox_DemonUhhh more please?!