Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One - Accident

This just came out of a crazy corner of my mind one day. Each chapter isn't long and it's written in script form....but it's stupid ^.^

Chapter 1 - Chapter One - Accident

Chapter 1 - Chapter One - Accident
ils was visiting Knuckles and helping him out around the Floating Island, Sonic had had the offer to go and stay but he’d refused. Instead, he now creeped around the darka nd polluted Robotropolis, but he was not alone. Sonic: haha! This is so much easier without anyone else telling me to be careful. So lets have some fun! He stopped in front of the untested weapon storage, he opened the door a little bit and slipped inside. Sonic: hehe, look at all this stuff! I wonder what this one does…. (outside) Shadow: what is he doing here, and all alone? Hmm ¬_¬ Shadow jumped up the building wall and looked inside the room through it’s skylight. Sonic was looking at a device which looked like a teleporter. He pressed the red button on the control panel, the device seemed to activate but nothing happened. Sonic: stupid thing… Shadow then fell through the glass and knocked Sonic so he fell in the machine. He groaned as he got up off the floor, he looked in the machine where Sonic had fallen.  Sonic: *sucking thumb* goo goo Shadow: *blinks and rubs eyes, then looks again* Sonic was a baby!!! When Shadow looked for a second time Sonic was gone. He looked around the whole room and found the little hedgehog slipping away out the door. He quickly dashed after him, but when he got out the door Sonic had already gone. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment