Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mido's Banishment

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 1 - Mido's Banishment

Chapter 1 - Mido's Banishment
In a village, which is far back in the woods, live people that look like nothing more than young adults. These people are called Kokorian race. They lived in giant trees that reach the sky with the shadow of the leaves bringing skeptical beauty unto the land. Small creeks and rivers flow threw the land of Kokoria that brought glistening beauty to the land also. A teenager that had very few friends that fought to protect the village. They’re names were Link, Saria, Siano, Pyrist, and Malice.

Link was a young lad who was raised in Kokoria all of his life and seems to be as an outcast of the Kokorian’s. He had long blonde that reached down past his back. Blue eyes that shown in the darkest of hour. He wore the signature colors of the Kokorian, which were a Green tunic shirt and brown leather pants. His weapons were a Kokorian Sword and a Deku Shield. He was not afraid to fight for his village. He loved his village enough to die for it. Even though some say that him and Saria had relations.

Siano was another outcast that hardly has a frown upon his face. He has long red hair that also reached down past his back. He had red eyes that show a history behind them, but he has never revealed his history behind them, not even to his closest friends. He also wore a red tunic and black leather pants. He also wore a pair of Iron boots that slows down every one that tries to wear them, but he has grown to run fast in them, and plus it was also his weapon of choice.

Pyrist was a young girl that was shy towards every one. She has never spoken to any one other than Siano. Her and Siano had a close bond between them that was impossible to break. She always seems to have a small smile on her face that grew when Siano came around her. She refused to fight unless she dearly needed to. Her weapon was a great jewel of power called Din’s Fire, which casts a stream of fire across the land and destroys the enemies. She had long blue hair that came near her ankles. Here eyes were red, but her eyes also read that she was a lonely person that wants some one to be with them. She a brown leather sleeved shirt under a green tunic and brown leather pants.

Saria was another story behind every one of these fighters. She loved to relax and have a good time. She hated to fight also like Pyrist, but when she needed to she had to. Her and Link travels around together all the time; because, she hates to be away from Link. Her weapon of choice is a long spear with a diamond point on the top of it that glows in the sun. She wore a green tunic with brown leather pants. She had green hair that reached down to her shoulders.

One day Link and Saria was walking threw the Kokorian Village and came across Mido.

Mido was a pompous fool that thinks that he rules Kokorian Village. He had Red Spiky hair. Green Eyes that showed hatred, and the green tunic and brown pants. His weapon of choice was also a Kokorian Sword.

Mido: Saria, why are you hanging around this outcast?

Saria: I don’t need to answer you Mido. You don’t own me.

Mido: Well I am the king of the Kokorian Village so I do ow….

Malice: No you don’t you freak.

Malice was a true outcast that hid in the shadows of the village. You mostly saw him around nighttime. Malice was the creepiest person there in the village. He had a scar that ran down his eye and down past his mouth. He had a red eye and a green eye. He always said that the Red Eye helped him in his ability to fight against enemies that were stringer than him and the Green Eye helped him see in the darkest of dark. He had long white hair that reached around his feet. He wore a green tunic with black leather pants that had rips and tears all over it. He always carried a giant axe around with him that usually took three people to lift, but with him it only took one hand.

Mido: What did you say to me?

Malice: You heard me Mido.

Mido: You want to fight over this.

Malice: I don’t need to waste my time to the likes of you.

Link: Guys calm down.

Malice: …what ever.

Malice walks off and disappeared into the deeper darkness of the village with his hair flowing in the wind.

Mido: You son of a…

Link: Mido calm down it usually takes every one that I hang around with just to take him down. Just you wont do nothing… AT ALL!

Saria: Link does have a point Mido you don’t stand a chance against…

Mido: SHUT UP!

Link went to get his sword.

Link: You don’t tell her to shut up.

Mido: I don’t care because you won’t do anything.

Siano: Mido, we should just kick you out of this village once and for all. You are nothing to us. You’re just some one that likes to piss every one off.

Siano came walking down the path towards them

Both Link and Saria nods.

Mido: Ok we’ll fight to see who gets kick out of here. The loser will be kicked out.

Malice: Just what I have been waiting to hear out of you.

Malice came walking threw the shadows with his axe in hand.

Mido: Yo…You, why do you want to fight me first?

Malice started laughing and got serious real fast.

Malice: Because all the time I have been here, I have had nothing but PURE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!

Mido trembling, then forced a weak smirk across his face.

Mido: F…fine. I will fight you first.

Malice: Good.

Malice came down with his axe with a forceful blow that knocked Mido about ten feet back.

Link: (That is a strong force he holds.)

Mido: That isn’t fair. I am not even ready.

Malice: Then draw you sword and fight.

By the time Mido reached for his sword Malice had him pinned down with his axe.

Malice: I win. Now get out of here before I kill you.

Mido gets up and walks out of the village with his head down.

Link: You didn’t need to go the hardcore on him Malice.

Malice looked at Link with a look to turn fire to ice.

Malice: I fight how I want to fight.

Malice walked back into the shadows with his axe dragging the ground.

Siano: Wow… he is pretty scary…

Saria: I know, but he is the strongest one in the village.

Link: True, but he needs to think that Mido will not survive out there.

Siano: Yeah and if Mido comes back he is better of dead with Malice around here.

Link and Saria nod once again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment