Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Battle Of Revenge

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 3 - Battle Of Revenge

Chapter 3 - Battle Of Revenge
Link looked at the shadowy figure to see it was Malice; he was covered in blood and had Saria in his arms.

Malice: I am not the one that you should be afraid of.

Malice put Saria down with blood trickling from him.

Link: What happened to you?

Malice: Your demon spawn came and attacked me then he tried to kidnap Saria.

Link: Demon Spawn…so you are the one that got Saria. Then what was that crawling across…the…ground.

Malice: That was your demon spawn. He is filled with complete and total rage against you. He came to kill Saria that is why I grabbed her and took off with her.

When Malice got done saying that a shadowy figure came up behind Link and went to stab him. Malice grabbed his axe and struck the demon. The demon fell back and got back up.

???: Hmm faster than what I’d expect out of a giant oaf like you.

Malice: Don’t toy with me demon. I will kill you even if it is with my own last breath.

Link looked at them puzzled then remembered that he has fought this demon once before but somewhere he doesn’t remember. Link grabbed his sword and prepared for battle.

Link: Malice this isn’t you battle. This battle is between my demon self and me.

Malice: Are you kidding me…him…he killed her…

Link: Who?

Link suddenly remembered that another Kokoria that died not to long ago that was close with Malice. And on the day of her death Malice was acting weird and they thought it was Malice who killed her. Her name was Kinyo. She was a Kokoria that acted a lot like Malice only difference she didn’t come out during the night. Her and Malice was also the closest Kokoria in the village and after she died, Malice was very rarely seen. She was 5’10 and she had red hair that was down past her shoulders and the original uniform of the Kokoria.

Malice: You should remember her Link… She was a friend of yours.

Link: Yeah I remember her now. So what do you think we should do with this freak.

Malice: Skin him just like he did to her.

Link looked over at Malice and it was a different Malice that Link knew. This Malice had the rage of hell fire running threw his blood. The Malice that was known to Link was gone and a different Malice has risen from the hidden parts of Malice.

Malice: I will kill you the slowest and the most painful way I know.

Malice took of towards the figure and stabbed him in the stomach and the figure disappeared from there. Malice looked around in rage and fury

Malice: WHERE ARE YOU COWARD! REVEAL YOURSELF!

By that time Malice had another wound cut across him. Malice went threw the air with blood flying everywhere and crashed down breaking his arm. Malice got up like it was nothing.

Link: Malice stay down it’s my turn.

Malice: No…I will kill him.

Malice got his axe up again and slung it down crushing his opponent. Link came in the fight and struck the demon across the back of the neck and the demon started to fade out.

???: Well well it seems that the fight is about equal even though it is kinda sad it takes two people to take me down.

Malice started to snarl up with blood dripping from his mouth.

Link: No it isn’t sad. You know what is sad. You surprise attack people and try to kill them that way. Now that is sad.

???: Think what you want Link…think what you want.

As the last words were spoken the air started to thin out and the sun started to shine more and more. Malice looked up and then he started coughing up more blood.

Link: Malice are you ok?

Malice: Yeah now go take Saria back home I will be there shortly.

Link looked at Malice then nodded. He picked up Saria and carried her away to the village,

Malice: (Kinyo…I tried.)

Malice turned back and crept down the path with a trail of blood following him. As they arrived at the village they were greeted by all of the Kokoria. They started asking Link random questions and then they saw Malice dragging himself threw the path and they started running off. Siano came up and took Saria.

Siano: Hey Link, what happened?

Link: A battle, but not between Malice and me.

Siano looked at Link in a confused look and then at Malice. Then took Saria off to her home.

Malice: Listen you are not safe her Link. Especially with that freak walking these grounds.

Link: I know, but this is my home so I’m gonna stay here.

Malice: Hmm suit yourself. Just be careful

Malice was out of breath and Link looked at him in concern.

Link: Are you ok?

Malice: Yeah just a great amount of blood lose…I will be ok.

Malice turned and started walking off and fell to the ground unconscious.

Link: Malice, wake up man.

Link picked Malice up and struggled to get him to the Witch Doctor. He started walking and stumbling over his feet and feel a few times, but he eventually got him to the Witch Doctor’s house.

Link: Help Malice is ill and needs your help.

Witch Doctor: Yes I can tell. Put him down on the bed and let him rest for a little bit.

Link done what the Witch Doctor said and placed Malice on the bed and left. As Link left the Witch Doctor started to crush up some berries and medical fruits, then she placed the concoction on the wounds and started to wrap Malice up in bandages and other stuff.

Mean while Link went to check up on Saria. When he got up to her house she was wide-awake and smiling at Link.

Saria: Hey there Link. Where have you been?

Link: Well Malice is right now at the Witch Doctors home being healed.

Saria: Oh? What happened to him?

Link: He was in a battle with me to defeat this demon that attacked and killed some one that was dear to him long ago.

Saria: You mean…Kinyo?

Link: Yes.

Saria: Oh…ok. At least you’re ok.

Saria got up from her bed and hugged Link.

Saria: I am so glad that you’re safe Link.

Link at this time is speechless and looks down at Saria and smiles.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment