Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Reincarnation

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 4 - Reincarnation

Chapter 4 - Reincarnation
Later that night Malice awoke and got up. He checked his body for thewounds and they were all covered in bandages. He looked over to see theWitch Doctor asleep. He quietly got his clothes on and left. As he waswalking to his house he looked up and noticed that the moon wascrescent shaped and had a red glowing aura around it.

Malice: (It is almost time for the next hell spawns to be awoken.)

Malice dashed towards his home then noticed the air and texture of his area his thicker than usual.

Malice: …No it can’t be.

Malice started running faster to his home and when he finally got therehe saw I image in front of his door. It was neither ghost nor human.When he got up to his door he realized that the figure was Kinyo. Hefeel to his knee’s in tears and started to bawl.

Malice: Kinyo…is that really you?

Malice reached out to her to feel a cold and pasty skin.

Kinyo: Malice yes it is I. Listen Malice I need to tell you something.

Malice: What is it?

Kinyo: The one that you fought yesterday. This creature is known asDark Link. He was sent her to destroy Link and all of Links loved ones.You must protect Link with everything you possess.

Malice: What about you, Kinyo?

Kinyo: I must leave her and go back to the sacred realm.

Malice: No please don’t leave me.

Malice got up and wrapped his arms around the corpse body of Kinyo.

Malice: I don’t want you to go Kinyo.

Kinyo: I must Malice, I was only allowed the time to tell you what I did.

Malice: But, I love you Kinyo. I won’t ever let you go Kinyo.

Malice started to bawl twice as much as he did and a tear went down theface of Kinyo and her body started to warm up and grow brighter.

Kinyo: Malice listen I…
Before Kinyo could get out another word Malice already kissed her.Kinyo started to cry also but not of sadness, but of happiness.

Malice: If you must go take me with you please.

Kinyo: I can’t, gods know that I want to, but I can’t.

Malice: …ok, one of these days I will be with you again Kinyo.

Kinyo: I know Malice.

Kinyo smiled and started to fade into the darkness. As she faded Malice just stood there and sobbed.

Malice: I will kill Dark Link for the both of use Kinyo, I promise.

Kinyo: Ok Malice. The gods have called me back…good-bye.

Malice: NO WAIT!

By the time Malice reached out his hand she was gone.

Dark Link: Such a shame she had to die a slow and painful death.

Malice: YOU! I will KILL YOU!

Malice grabbed his axe and struck at Dark Link plenty of times and it didn’t faze him.

Dark Link: When will you learn that you cannot kill me with mortal weapons?

Malice: Oh really?

Malice placed his axe back where it was and pulled out another that wasglowing blue with the spirit of the great Deku warriors powering it.

Dark Link: What is that?

Malice: This ohhh this is the axe that was passed down threwgenerations that was used to protect the Kokoria Village. Each warriorthat used it has casted there soul into this magnificent axe.

Before Dark Link had a chance to step back Malice already struck him threw the chest and sent Dark Link flying back 20 feet.

Dark Link: (That is the Axe of The Gods. It cannot be. That was destroyed centuries ago. )
Malice started growing a light blue aura around him and every secondthe aura started growing and growing. The light from the aura was sobright that it casted all threw out the village. Kokoria started comingout of there homes to see the magnificent light.

Malice: I know that the rumor is that this axe was destroyed years ago, but it is in my possession now.

Malice raised his axe and a blue aura started growing at the top of it.Dark Link was petrified and just gazed at the light. The aura startedglowing yellow and he sent the aura blasting towards Dark Link. Thisone attack sent him threw the village and into a wall of rocks. Malicewent chasing after him and when he finally arrived Dark Link was gone.Malice looked around to see the other Kokoria starring at him and awe.Malice went back threw to his part of the village and stopped at theentrance of his path to throw his fist up in the air as a sign of avictory. As Malice arrived a quarter of the way there he spotted Link,Saria, and Siano.

Link: What was that?

Malice: This was the axe that was handed down to me from my ancestors…why?

Siano: WHY WERE YOU USING IT. YOU KNOW IT IS FORBIDDEN TO USE THE WEAPONS OF THE GODS UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGANCY!

Malice looked down and looked back at Siano.

Malice: It was an emergency… Dark Link showed up again. He said that nomortal weapons could kill him. I had to use the Axe of The Gods to atleast hold him back for a while.

Siano: NO you could’ve came and got Link or me.

Malice: If you were in my place you would’ve done the same thing Siano.

Siano looked down because he knew that Malice was right.

Link: He does have a point their Siano.

Siano: Fine…but next time, don’t use the axe.

Malice: Fine…

Malice left and went back to his home. When Malice arrived he placedhis axe in a case that was protected by the seal of the gods. Malicethen crawled into his bed and went to sleep.

The next day he woke up and the air was not thick nor the atmosphere.
Malice got up and he put his clothes back on, he looked outside to seeLink, Saria, Siano, and Pyrist. He jumped down from his porch andgreeted them.

Malice: Hey everyone.

Link: Malice, don’t get over exited, but Kinyo she is back.

Malice looked at Link in disbelief.

Malice: Ther… there is no way. I thought she was dead.

Link looked at him was a giant smile.

Saria: Come on if you don’t believe us Malice.

Malice followed behind them and as they entered the entrance of thecenter of Kokoria Village, Malice saw a group of Kokoria standingaround. The group walked up to the crowd to see what looked to be amiracle. Malice started plowing threw the crowd to see Kinyo. Malicewas left speechless and by the time he had thought of something to sayKinyo already embraced him in a hug.

Kinyo: Malice, I missed you so much.

Malice: I…I missed you too Kinyo.

Malice wrapped his arms around Kinyo and a tear started to crawl downhis cheek. The Kokorian’s had never saw Malice like this and theythought he was possessed by a demon or something.

Malice: What happened, you said that you could not come back to life?

Kinyo: I know, but when you attacked Dark Link that must of broke a curse or something.

Malice noticed something in her attitude. He started to walk back.

Malice: No…no this cannot be. You are an imposter. No this is just a dream.

Malice started to hit himself over and over in the head to just knock himself out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment